SAU Community

R32 Pix Only

gts-t 4 life

If you guys ever want a white 32 to come along next time let me know :yes:

When I get back from London I will be joining Sau Vic for sure. Should have done it a long time ago.

Yeah mate for sure, when I get back from the states later this year we should get them all together

Heres another one Marko R1, and wheels are 18x10+18

zla_032lightened.jpg

228 over 3 years

N1 racing was massive back in the 32 days and a whole heap of them went straight to the track and never saw the street.

gee so its quite a bit more than the 34s. though similarly a few of the 34 n1's were sold straight to japanese tuning houses as track only cars

2 asses are better than 1 right ??

post-194-0-58522000-1359869406_thumb.jpg

post-194-0-95848900-1359869429_thumb.jpg

did u buy that r32n1 off eBay? I think the plates ring a bell!?

228 over 3 years

N1 racing was massive back in the 32 days and a whole heap of them went straight to the track and never saw the street.

so what is the rarest r32gtr? ADMs via nissan aust only released 100...my brothers gtr is 1 of 6. I'll post a pic!

Yeah mate for sure, when I get back from the states later this year we should get them all together

Heres another one Marko R1, and wheels are 18x10+18

zla_032lightened.jpg

rims are super tough

The gtr in front is mine and behind is my brothers which is a Scuderia gtr. 1 of 6 and his is compliance number 001. Has standard n1 front and rear lip with snorkels, scuderia boot badge, scuderia instrument cluster and scuderia compliance plate as the car came to aust as a low volume import and sold here back in 89, via scuderia showroom in Vic.

This is an old pic taken in 2004.

post-8728-0-90558500-1359883975_thumb.jpg

did u buy that r32n1 off eBay? I think the plates ring a bell!?

so what is the rarest r32gtr? ADMs via nissan aust only released 100...my brothers gtr is 1 of 6. I'll post a pic!

rims are super tough

nah have had it for almost 5yrs.

did buy it off a delaer who had it on ebay, but the plates were put on by me well after

def Aus 32's are the rarest of the mass production 32's.

There's a fair few around the boards and i think in this thread. Other than a Nistune to correct the ecu to Aus fuels and a Trust boost controller to stop boost spikes she's pretty much standard. Oh and has a NISMO exhaust from the period of the car. Thats it. Actually it does have air-con and a radio which are mods for the N1 :)

Here's a couple but probably repeats

post-194-0-59908900-1359886783_thumb.jpg

post-194-0-64420200-1359886798_thumb.jpg

The gtr in front is mine and behind is my brothers which is a Scuderia gtr. 1 of 6 and his is compliance number 001. Has standard n1 front and rear lip with snorkels, scuderia boot badge, scuderia instrument cluster and scuderia compliance plate as the car came to aust as a low volume import and sold here back in 89, via scuderia showroom in Vic.

This is an old pic taken in 2004.

2x super neat cars.

gorgeous.

There's a fair few around the boards and i think in this thread. Other than a Nistune to correct the ecu to Aus fuels and a Trust boost controller to stop boost spikes she's pretty much standard. Oh and has a NISMO exhaust from the period of the car. Thats it. Actually it does have air-con and a radio which are mods for the N1 :)

Here's a couple but probably repeats

radio and a/c=ruined it.

radio and a/c=ruined it.

you'd be surprised how many street versions had them fitted in japan. Yet to see a 32 N1 without a radio and have seen 1 worldwide without the a/c and that one's in canada.

Here's its moment of fame in the Tele a few years back

post-194-0-05469200-1359887152_thumb.jpg

you'd be surprised how many street versions had them fitted in japan. Yet to see a 32 N1 without a radio and have seen 1 worldwide without the a/c and that one's in canada.

Here's its moment of fame in the Tele a few years back

post-194-0-05469200-1359887152_thumb.jpg

from factory?

i thought the whole idea was weight saving?

always willing to be corrected with the truth.

so school me boy.