SAU Community

World Cup!

Jetdat

I see A LOT of people calling Italy out as the only nation that dives....if you're going to target the top teams, cast your thoughts back to 2002 korea/japan...or did you not see the ball hit rivaldo in the thighs, as he went down holding his face like he had just received a hook from mike tyson

its getting reeaaaaaall sad now...but keep it all coming...its highly amusing.

We're calling out on Italy alone because Italy had win us over a dishonor goal on this country that we call home, thats' all LOL.

If it was Brazil or Argentina it would be the same hahahahaha. Eventually we'll get over it but for now, its still a healing scar that hurt every now and then :happy:.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest IH8VEE8S

i doubt that italians would've started whinging, its not their style when it comes to football. italy loses a game and italian fans criticise the team itself, not the refs.

ok put yourself in that italian player's position, its 0-0 8 or so seconds left and you have a chance to win a penalty and probably get your country through to the next round, seriously would you even think about "fair play" and say "oh no i wont dive thats unfair". pffft no f**king way, hell i'd dive if it meant getting my team through and i'd do it over and over and over and over.....

yes it is a very annoying way to be knocked-out but thats how it is sometimes

Edited by IH8VEE8S

i doubt that italians would've started whinging, its not their style when it comes to football. italy loses a game and italian fans criticise the team itself, not the refs.

ok put yourself in that italian player's position, its 0-0 8 or so seconds left and you have a chance to win a penalty and probably get your country through to the next round, seriously would you even think about "fair play" and say "oh no i wont dive thats unfair". pffft no f**king way, hell i'd dive if it meant getting my team through and i'd do it over and over and over and over.....

heheh mario, the australians would never have done such a thing...and if they did get a penalty in that way, they'd do the right thing, and tap it gently into the keepers arms ....

:happy:

you serious dude?? i played with and against italians and believe me they whinge just as much if not more than the rest of us...

secondly if i was in that situation all i would be thinking is to get past the defender to get a shot or to pass it off to a teammate...

i played this game for years never once did i take a fall, never once did i condone this behaviour..dont make assumptions about me when you dont know who i am and how i play the game and offend me!!!!

Guest IH8VEE8S
you serious dude?? i played with and against italians and believe me they whinge just as much if not more than the rest of us...

secondly if i was in that situation all i would be thinking is to get past the defender to get a shot or to pass it off to a teammate...

i played this game for years never once did i take a fall, never once did i condone this behaviour..dont make assumptions about me when you dont know who i am and how i play the game and offend me!!!!

lol relax man i don't mean to offend anyone :happy:

well maybe you just played with the bitch ass italian then :(

anyway, playing in the world cup is different to playing with mates or a small club in broadmeadows lol

Edited by IH8VEE8S

i would love to see you call these 2 italian clubs 'bitch ass italian' face to face :happy:

and yeah no doubt its different toplaying world cup (although i am not from brody) but still dont go making assumptions when u dont know the other person.

Guest IH8VEE8S

lol ok ok i am sorry my friend :(

BUT aren't you making assumptions about the italian players when you don't even know em? for diving?

mario...

heheh mario, the australians would never have done such a thing...and if they did get a penalty in that way, they'd do the right thing, and tap it gently into the keepers arms ....

Seriously, is GOD with that Football Giant Anaconda team Brazil?

Its only half time and they've scored 2-0 on the other hand GHANA has so many opportunities including one conner kick that they head ball straight into the Brazil goal and YET it had to hit the goal keeper feet!

WTF is going on? Well done GHANA, put up such a nice fight against the Giant.

I better go back to watch the second half now :(.

bloody oath I agree, and then adrew osatti on sbs goes thats the beautiful part of the game meaning the human errors in officiating....WTF

the game must by definition be ruled by the laws of the game or it is all bs, why dont they just stop for a sec and evaluate a potenital goal scoring incident and get the fkn decisions right by looking at a replay very briefly, I mean there is so much money and emotion running on it they gotta get it right - like in rugby and cricket replays

lol ok ok i am sorry my friend :)

BUT aren't you making assumptions about the italian players when you don't even know em? for diving?

:(

where do the majority of the italian players play?? serie A???

just making assumptions based on the corrupt italian football league :) oh and the fact that everyone saw him do it..u never seen me play soccer let alone dive so you cant make assumptions but i can!!

four teams involved in match fixing including juventus and ac milan are a disgrace...just like the diver...maybe he should wear his scuba gear next match so he can dive even longer :)

seriously, i could not live with the embarrassment and the disgrace of knowing the whole world witnessed such an act...then again i dont play in serieA.. ;)

hell i'd dive if it meant getting my team through and i'd do it over and over and over and over.....

and your country would be so proud of you... ;)

My girlfriend takes harder tackles than that in indoor soccer, she doesn't fall take dives and cry like a little girl. I've played this game for years as well and would never take a dive, if someone takes me down, i get back up and look for the ball again straight away. More often than not, you can get the ball back straight away. I've never played in anything like a world cup game, so i can only go off what i've played in, regardless of hte importance of the game, i would never embarese myself or my team by taking a low shot like that. The equivilent is a boxing match, when the ref isn't looking kneeing the other guy in the balls. Great sportsmanship that. Its one of the biggest reasons non soccer people don't like the game, because of all the diving and crying that goes on in the game.

Ohh and here is a video of the handball by zambrotta in the penalty box. Not as obvious as i first thought, but it's still there, and his hand is still somewhere it shouldn't be, he could of moved it if he wanted to. If his hand wasn't there, that ball would of deflected past him to vidukas feet.

If the ref gave a penalty for the dive, then this definatly should of been a penalty, but hey shit happens.

http://stuff.ferni.net/zambrotta-hand.avi

i thought NS.com wannabe drifters whinged a lot about "who should have won" in drift comps... get over it for f**k sake. YOU LOST thats all there is to it.

Australia was never going to win the cup, face facts. They're a tops 2nd rate team and did well to get where they did and you should be happy they went down to Italy rather then some povo team Ghana.

Bitching and crying over a refs decision isnt going to make it any better... although it might in your own minds as a "moral" victory because they were wronged.

Join me now and hold hands as we all sing Kumbaya around the camp fire...

Evening%20Bonfire.gif

it's not the first time you see controversial decision in football, it happens everytime...

juve and milan are disgrace i agree.. im proud to be Interista biggrin.gif

hi from InterClubIndonesia ( ICI) !!