SAU Community

World Cup!

Jetdat

Guest IH8VEE8S
We're going to WAX those Brazilian to dead lol. We're going to kick their ass.

I've been on the football wagon since 1986.

WAX those Brazilian to dead? and then you wake up right?

Brazil have always been slow starters. the 1 - 0 win against Croatia was nothing. don't forget they were playing with 9 men the whole match coz Ronaldo and Adriano didn't even touch the ball.

LOL @ Australia beating Brazil :D simple, NOT GONNA HAPPEN

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Brazil have always been slow starters. the 1 - 0 win against Croatia was nothing. don't forget they were playing with 9 men the whole match coz Ronaldo and Adriano didn't even touch the ball.

LOL @ Australia beating Brazil :D simple, NOT GONNA HAPPEN

i tend to agree..but never say never

2 words for ya. (2 words and a letter)

senegal v france

:D

Guest IH8VEE8S

senegal v france

yeah but France aren't Brazil. and Australia isn't an african nation. all new coming african teams always do well at the start. also man France were so shit in 2002.

our only chance against brazil is if they get arrogant again like Ronaldo(farking dipstick he doesnt deserve to play again for the rest of the cup) and the fact that they arent the best in terms of defense...

but they are awesome in attack, guus and co better lube up plenty if brazil decides to turn it on....

senegal v france

LOL what is it with australians?

"dont say they cant... REMEMBER SENEGAL RE????"

LOL what is it with australians?

"dont say they cant... REMEMBER SENEGAL RE????"

lol stfu nark

im just saying its soccer, anything can happen. i dont think australia will win, im just saying its not impossible

Firstly, let me just get this out of the way.

"Arse... the OTHER vagina"

that cracks me the f**k up. I spotted it around a while ago, still laughing.

nice one inark :D

I would love to see Australia go far, but they're not gonna win the world cup.

u gotta be dreaming. those guys make me so nervous when they play, it's like watching a backyard game.

very poor ball control.

Having said that, it was f**ken outstanding to see them score 3 in the final minutes against Japan.

Woooooof**kenHooooo !!!

LOL @ Australia beating Brazil ;) simple, NOT GONNA HAPPEN

You watch EUROPEAN cup? What was the odd like for Greece? What's was the outcome?

Expect the un-expect mate.

Guest IH8VEE8S
You watch EUROPEAN cup? What was the odd like for Greece? What's was the outcome?

Expect the un-expect mate.

yes but greece didn't play brazil now did they? they played portugal in the final and how did they win? scored a header from a corner and defended for the rest of the game, but meh a win is a win but NO european team atm is anywhere near as good as brazil. as much as i hate saying that but its a fact.

I have played it and was good at it (not to their level) and still hate the game... i think its gay. You need top skills but also most of these guys would make an easy transition to the silver screen with how great their dramatic falls and ankle grabbing is (on and off the field im sure theres plenty of that).

Yeah i love the game, but can't handle the acting when they fall, that shits me, taking a dive to get a free kick, unfortunatly thats part of the tactics of the game, and i can put up with that, but crying and holding your ankle then running around on it 2 mins later, thats farked, may as well start balling your eyes out to.

Notice how they don't scream when they are holding thier ankle/leg? if it really hurt it they would be screaming, my mate had his leg broken about a month ago playing outdoor soccer, he screamed so loud it sent shivers down my spine.

Yeah i love the game, but can't handle the acting when they fall, that shits me, taking a dive to get a free kick, unfortunatly thats part of the tactics of the game, and i can put up with that, but crying and holding your ankle then running around on it 2 mins later, thats farked, may as well start balling your eyes out to.

Notice how they don't scream when they are holding thier ankle/leg? if it really hurt it they would be screaming, my mate had his leg broken about a month ago playing outdoor soccer, he screamed so loud it sent shivers down my spine.

i ruptured all the tendons and ligaments in my ankle, and i went to ground without a peep :thumbsup:

yeah they act, but its part of the game like you said...and AFL players seem to be following suit

What gets me even more and having played it for nearly 15 years at various levels, is the "injury" is severe enough to warrant a free kick and in a lot cases, the injured player is fit enough to take the free kick!! :thumbsup:

Guest IH8VEE8S

nope.

our 162cm tv ftw!!

got a few mates coming over aswell as my brother's mates. should be awsome :sorcerer:

sad thing is, we're all gonna be cheering for brazil :whistling:

don't get me wrong though, if australia scores we will be jumping around no doubt.

Edited by IH8VEE8S

i ruptured all the tendons and ligaments in my ankle, and i went to ground without a peep :whistling:

yeah they act, but its part of the game like you said...and AFL players seem to be following suit

same...over the years i broke 3 ribs, nose, big toe, had severe bleeding in the calf after receiving a kick from an opponent and did both ankles about a dozen or more times....

i have always given shite to wankers who act up, its arguably the worst part of the game..but what can you do...

Great night at Fed Square - I had a ball.

We got interviewed by ESPN, which was tops. :D

So tired right now though - I did manage to get a couple of hours sleep before coming in to work at 8.30am.

Bring on the Croatia game!!!!

Everyone's behaviour was better than I had expected, I saw one fight - coz some drunk dude stole another guys akubra (hat) and wouldn't give it back.

The only D*CKS in the crowd were the morons who thought it would be funny to throw lit firecrackers up in the air to see where they landed - TOSSERS :)