SAU Community

R32, 33, 34, S13, S14, S15, Wrx Leather/vinyl Seat Covers..

Jetdat

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm very interested in one of those seat covers but one thing i need to know before i join the list.

I have a R34 4door, i need to know if they make rear seat for my type of skyline?

here is a list of what i want to get:

-->front and rear seat for a R34 4door (black leather with red stiching plus wrinkle look on them both)

-->extra for door trim

-->shipment to Brisbane

P.S. Plz send me a full quote on how much i need to pay to get them product to my door. Thx heaps Jetdat.

unfortunately they do not have the r34 4 door template, unless someone in melb. can go to their factory...

are the fronts seats same as coupes?

yep front seats are the same as the coupes, as far as I know.

Can you actually verify that they have an R34 template? Last time I spoke with them (6 months ago) they didn't have one and needed a test car to get the template from.

I am also interested in rears for my R34 4 door - anyone in Melbourne with a 4 door R34 want to volunteer for a template?

If they can't do rear seats for an R34GTT, and do have a template for R34GTT fronts, put me down for some fronts in dark grey with lighter grey inserts (to copy the standard colours).

yep front seats are the same as the coupes, as far as I know.

Can you actually verify that they have an R34 template? Last time I spoke with them (6 months ago) they didn't have one and needed a test car to get the template from.

I am also interested in rears for my R34 4 door - anyone in Melbourne with a 4 door R34 want to volunteer for a template?

If they can't do rear seats for an R34GTT, and do have a template for R34GTT fronts, put me down for some fronts in dark grey with lighter grey inserts (to copy the standard colours).

they definately do have r34 coupe...you are down mate..

can anyone in melb plz plz send a copy of ur 4dr seat covers as a template. If not how do i send in mine as a template?

Who lives in brisbane that can send or drive it down to melb?

How long does it take b4 i can get the new covers?

they did ask if you can send yours...

well i am thinking of closing the group buy when we get 20 people, or week and half later whichever comes first...

after that i imagine it may take 2 weeks to reach you...

How much for r32 front seats and s13 rear seats in white with black stitching?

and are these just covers to go over the existing seats :

if you are buying front and back even for diff cars, price will be same as the group buy price, i.e $400 if we canget 20 people...

and yes they just go over the existing seats.