SAU Community

R32, 33, 34, S13, S14, S15, Wrx Leather/vinyl Seat Covers..

Jetdat

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seats look good ali-turko!

Also, if you are going to order these seats, you have until the 22nd of July so only 2 days left for payment! Be quick! These offers won't last

lol - I should do ads, how good does that sound? haha! Anyways, serious face now ..if you want these covers etc please do get it by the 22nd.

Seats look good ali-turko!

Also, if you are going to order these seats, you have until the 22nd of July so only 2 days left for payment! Be quick! These offers won't last

lol - I should do ads, how good does that sound? haha! Anyways, serious face now ..if you want these covers etc please do get it by the 22nd.

Is it too late to modify my order ?

Now I'm going to need a DIY thread to help me figure out how i pull out my rear seat's for the new covers, same with taking the handbrake boot off,

Anyone else going to be struggling to get there new interior in??

Anyone in Adelaide that's getting a 32 interior and thinks they know what they are doing can lend a hand if they want. :(

magik32

its easy as mate, run your hand along the front bottom of the seat where it joins the floor, you will feel towards the ends of each side there are 2 clips, pull them up and they will unclip,

then pull the seat forward and it will come out

Undo the 2 bolts on each side of the back part of the other seat part, push it upwards towards rear windscreen and when its at the top pull forward and it will come off the clips....

hard to explain but easy as, shouldnt take longer than 2 min

ed

sorry for the late reply but i think it is the same place as where u guys are getting urs (in dandy)? and the seat covers are easy to put on if i new the just tied on i would have put them on my self

Yeah, same company based in Melbourne. The seats wouldn't be too hard to fit, the problem for most people will be the door trims etc, reason for this being they may have to be professionally fitted because they may need to be heated on to prevent wrinkles 6-8mts down the track.

• 1 month later...

for anyone with a 4 door R34 that got fronts only, I have now pulled the oem fabric off my rear seats (bastard of a job) and am sending them to UAS to make some rear covers for me - so they will have the template to do it for others.

The oem covers are GLUED to the foam, so you have to rip, tear and bust to get them off :yes: .... didn't go too badly though .... and since the oem fabric goes back on and the leatherette covers go over the top, no-ine will ever notice what I did to the foam underneath.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...