SAU Community

R32, 33, 34, S13, S14, S15, Wrx Leather/vinyl Seat Covers..

Jetdat

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

These are good in theory, but not actually very good value. That fake leather stuff doesn't last long. I've had a set before, and after 3 years, it was looking very tired.

Furthermore, those ones in the pics look like shit. the one you want is with the puffy middle. that's another $50.

If the other group buy for about 350 goes ahead, it's better value. 350 for fake leather is ok, but 600 is way too expensive.

These are good in theory, but not actually very good value. That fake leather stuff doesn't last long. I've had a set before, and after 3 years, it was looking very tired.

Furthermore, those ones in the pics look like shit. the one you want is with the puffy middle. that's another $50.

If the other group buy for about 350 goes ahead, it's better value. 350 for fake leather is ok, but 600 is way too expensive.

so shall i put you down for a set? :D

So how much for a set of black leather covers, front only, with the wrinkle middle and red stitching, to suit r34 gt-t seats?? delivered to brisbane...

Also, does anyone know if the doortrims pull apart so it would be easy to retrim the velour part with some spare material? (my last car's ones were glued together so i couldn't take it apart easily).

if l go in there and see them, do l just mention the g/b through SAU and they'll set me up with a price.

Coz l know the stagea one's need to be designed first as they don't have a template as i've spoken to them in the past.

If thats the case and we can get to 10 people l'm in for front, rear & extra material for door trims.

if l go in there and see them, do l just mention the g/b through SAU and they'll set me up with a price.

Coz l know the stagea one's need to be designed first as they don't have a template as i've spoken to them in the past.

If thats the case and we can get to 10 people l'm in for front, rear & extra material for door trims.

i will put you down for one for now, you can certainly go in there youself later if you wanna go ahead...

Hey man is that an S14 seat? Can you verify it? If so, I'm damn keen.

How much extra is the wrinkle look??

Cheers.

hey mate..

they did say they can do s14 but i will double check for you on monday...

wrinkle is $50 front and back i believe...

i will add you on to the list for the time being...

confirmed with ultimate trim you can take your car in, just call 0413404472 and mention this group buy...if any probs get them to call me and i will sort you out mate..cheers..

So how much for a set of black leather covers, front only, with the wrinkle middle and red stitching, to suit r34 gt-t seats?? delivered to brisbane...

Also, does anyone know if the doortrims pull apart so it would be easy to retrim the velour part with some spare material? (my last car's ones were glued together so i couldn't take it apart easily).

$300 for fronts only any colour combination, $50 extra for wrinkle...delivery is around $50...i will try to negotiate a better price if we can get 10 or more numbers for you...

let me know if interested.

sweet!! i tried to organise this few months back but wasnt much interest n too many ppl were complaining, and manwhore, if u have nothing good to say stfu. u bought that seat off me cheap as now ur trying to sell it for double, pull up!

im jus waiting for my gtr to come out of the shop, then im gonna take it to a trimming place n see how much it will b to do wat i want, if its too much, ill be keen for sure :whistling: