SAU Community

Tuners

rb27tt

:sorcerer: now that i have the motor almost sorted can any1 point me in the direction of a trustworthy

tuner that wont rip me off and who knows rb26tt's and pfc's? ive been told unique autosports

are good but they are the only ones ive been told of

Edited by rb27tt

Do urself a favour and DEFINATLY goto UNIQUE AUTOSPORTS castlehill. These guys are extremely genuine and trustworthy and they know more about nissans than u can poke a stick at haha. They hav a very experienced team that will make ur car a killa!

Ive been dealing with them for the past 6 odd months as they hav been rebuilding my engine and they hav always answered any questions and dealt with any issues in a very professional and timely manner. I havnt been paid to say this lol but i can honestly vouch for these guys being the most thorough and skillful workshop in sydney who always to do the best job possible without the dodgy shortcuts u may find at other workshops (not mentioning any names haha).

They arnt the cheapest workshop in the world but as the saying goes ' YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR' and if its quality and second to none workmanship ur after, you cant go past these guys! Top workshop and i would reccommend em to anyone.

Just My 2cents (maybe $5 worth actually haha)

I have heard unique is the goods, I go to brisbane to get mine tuned by Charlies Motors. Yes before u have ago at me i know u asked who in sydney but i live 4hrs from there an would rather spend the extra money and 7 hrs driving on coilovers to get him to tune it. His comment when i dropped my car in was do u want a power tune or drift tune because if u want a power one you may aswell leave now.

My 2cents

I get PowerPlay to work on my car... bitch of a drive though! Campbelltown to Drumoyne!

They don't tune pfc's though. They got ROM-Tune.

Ive found Unigroup Engineering to be very good.

Go their and speak to Yavuz, very honest and knows what hes talking about. http://www.unigroup.com.au

Ill second that...

I had my car tuned by unigroup and no dramas for 1 whole year. I had to go for a retune cause I was playing round with the timing and ex cam gears, and changed a few parts since the first tune, but I wouldnt take my car anywhere else. Why?

1) Yavuz knows his stuff, and hes honest with you, and will spend the time to get the job done right, the first time

2) Yavuz is helpful to answer the questions you have inregards to the tuning process of your vehicle, and other queries you may have, staff friendlyness always plays a part in providing the service

3) Most importantly, the price tag is freindly compared to some workshops, and you cant go wrong for the money :nyaanyaa:

I had the tune done on my r33, and was one quick car! Ive since sold the r33, and got myself an s15, which is currently being built up for street. When i get my PFC for the s15, ill be going to see Yavuz again.

Yup listen to Mr_G ^^ here..

I Have been with him to unigroup and yavyz deff knows his stuff, and i have seen good 10 cars parked outside and a few inside..

Give them a call before you go in if you want and ask them anything..

They also tune other ecus. Check out their sites.

ALl the best..

WELL I CAN ADD HAD NOTHING BUT QUALITY FROM ADAM AT JUST ENGINE MANAGEMENT.

DONE ALL MY CARS AND MATES CARS.

ADAM AT JEM 0415111644

JUST SAY TOM OR BURKO RECOMENDED YOU

yeh def unigroup, yavuz and mark and the other guys are really good...they take the time to do the work but its worth it consdiering how good the job is...def recommend them for price and quality of service...bit hard to get through to them on the fone though..might be better of paying them a visit..aa