SAU Community

Leather Vinyl Seat Covers Confirm Only!

_MRR33

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, unless you have got your payment in the Group Buy is now closed. Thanks to everyone who has paid there full payment on time, 25 of us! Thats a solid effort. Orders have been sent to the company.

We now play the waiting game for 4-6 weeks until they arrive.

I can't wait! :P

I think we all hate playing the waiting game, but not much we can do about it. They have 25 custom interior designs to make and then ship off - hopefully its only 4 weeks but if its longer then so be it.

I would love mine tomorrow or even right now but meh have to wait hey?

Big thanks must go out to JetDat as well, and thanks to everyone who has paid on time.

If you have missed out, sorry there is not much we can do about it now since orders for this group buy have been sent off. We gave as much time as we could to everyone we expected around 20 people to pay on time, but 25 is deadset awesome!

Hi,

I have made payment into the nominated bank account on the Thursday the 20th July and emailed jetdat with my address details at the same time and I am still on the not paid list.

Can you please confirm if there has been a problem with my payment/order.

Phillip

Now that we have the orders on the way, what about group installations or something? I sure as hell ain't doin my own!!

PS.

Can't wait!!! :P

C'mon dude, you will be all right, just do what im going to do and wing it and hope for the best,

Instalation would be hard to organise with people in different states, but if someone in adelaide wants to help me im open for offers:D

Hi,

I have made payment into the nominated bank account on the Thursday the 20th July and emailed jetdat with my address details at the same time and I am still on the not paid list.

Can you please confirm if there has been a problem with my payment/order.

Phillip

Sorry Phillip, all fixed up and updated.

Alot of people have been asking how are we going to actually put these into our cars once we get them?

Well.. The front and back seats shouldn't be too hard to do, they're just like seat covers I belive but take your time in doing them.

The main reason I am writing this reply is because the last thing I want is people saying there interior is starting to look crappy..

You can do the doors etc yourself, but my advice is pay a professional to do it, reason for this being I think it needs to be heated on and then glued and staple gunned from the back so in 6-8mts time your door trims don't get wrinkles in it.

Maybe the best thing is, all of us go out and get some quotes over the next couple of weekends, and see what sort of prices you can get so we can all get an idea of what this may cost to get professionally put into the car.

PACKAGE DEAL!

User: anjoO

Car: R34 GTT

Front & Back Seats: M001 with M012 Stitching (front seats Are GTR Seats) [Non Wrinkle]

Embossing Front & Back - No

Door Trim - M001 with M012 Stitching

Centre Console - M001 with M012 Stitching

Handbrake Cover - M001 with M012 Stitching

Parcel Shelf - M001 with M012 Stitching

Gear Boot - M001 with M012 Stitching [Non Wrinkle]

Postage: Yes [Melbourne]

basicly the whole cars gonna have black as a base with a sort of creamy stitching. No Logos and no wrinkle.

PLEASE NOTE the front seats will be GTR Replica Seats...not ACTUAL GTR Seats

info can be found about them here

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...;hl=GTR+Replica

THANKS TO R33MidnightRacer FOR LETTING ME IN AT THE LAST MIN..CHEERS!!!

Edited by anjoO

Hey guys,

Can someone please explain to me how they do the door trims for the 32?? Because its just like a bit of carpet glue' d in to the door.

I don't know if this is the same for the 33, but how do we replace that, and fit the new one??

I've purchased a gear boot cover before, but it was round and elastic at the bottom and wouldn't fit the plastic skyline moulding that it clips to, then clips in to the center console,

will this be the same? or will it be made exactly the same as my standard gear boot??

I'm just worried that things are going to be hard to fit or not fit right.

How does one replace the hand brake boot??

Sorry if there all stupid questions, but I'm a stupid person :)

Magik32

PACKAGE DEAL!

User: anjoO

Car: R34 GTT

Front & Back Seats: M001 with M012 Stitching (front seats Are GTR Seats) [Non Wrinkle]

Embossing Front & Back - No

Door Trim - M001 with M012 Stitching

Centre Console - M001 with M012 Stitching

Handbrake Cover - M001 with M012 Stitching

Parcel Shelf - M001 with M012 Stitching

Gear Boot - M001 with M012 Stitching [Non Wrinkle]

Postage: Yes [Melbourne]

basicly the whole cars gonna have black as a base with a sort of creamy stitching. No Logos and no wrinkle.

PLEASE NOTE the front seats will be GTR Replica Seats...not ACTUAL GTR Seats

info can be found about them here

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...;hl=GTR+Replica

THANKS TO R33MidnightRacer FOR LETTING ME IN AT THE LAST MIN..CHEERS!!!

i have put your order thru, the only thing is if your GTR replicas arent exactly as GTR seats the covers may not fit properly..thats the risk u will be taking..

best thing would be for you to go to the factory and let them see your seats...