Leather Vinyl Seat Covers Confirm Only!

_MRR33

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

User: IOWNU

Car: R32 GTR

Front Seats: M001 (Black) outer and YELLOW (Code?) inner.

Rear Seats: M001 (Black) outer and YELLOW (Code?) inner.

Wrinkle Front: No

Wrinkle Back: Yes

Logo Embossing Front: No

Logo Embossing Back: No

Handbrake Boots: Yes (YELLOW)

Gear Stick Boots: Yes (YELLOW)

Door Trims: Yes (YELLOW)

Centre Console: Yes (YELLOW)

Parcel Shelf: Yes (YELLOW)

Postage or Pickup: Pickup.

Yellow double stitching please!

NB: I know they have yellow, i saw it there (and Jetdat has confirmed it) but I do not know the code.

Why aren't I on the list? :

Excellent Group Buy guys.

And thanks for letting me join even after the announced end date for the GB.

User: Magik32

Car: R32 Gtst

Front Seats: M001 (Black) outer and M002 (Red) inner.

Rear Seats: M001 (Black) outer and M002 (Red) inner.

Wrinkle Front: No

Wrinkle Back: No

Logo Embossing Back: No

Hand brake Boots: Yes (BLACK)

Gear Stick Boots: Yes (BLACK)

Door Trims: Yes (Red)

Center Console: Yes (BLACK)

Parcel Shelf: Yes (Red)

Postage or Pickup: Postage (Adelaide)

Red double stitching please!

Guys just to confirm, everything I've ordered will be made pacifically for my skyline, I.e everything will fit exactly in thee intended positions??

And the price is $630 total delivered??

If you can get back to me ASAP with the answers to these questions i will pay pronto.

Thanks guys

Magik32

Edited by Magik32

Hey Guys,

was i able to get on this group buy, or was i too late, i was told to leave conformation of what i wanted but never heard back if i had been successful in placing my order,

Please confirm i made the group buy and that my order has been placed so i can pay my $630 before the 22nd.

Thanks guys

magik32

P.s contact me here or send me a PM

ONLY TWO DAYS LEFT TO PAY! PLEASE DO PAY ASAP!

Yeah!!!

Coz work on my seats doesn't start til the g/b closes, so the longer it takes, the longer l drive around with just a drivers seat!! :wave:

Was down there today taking my seats out and the product looks awesome, so can't wait to get mine finished!!! :wave:

User: Mr Ed32

Car: 1993 R32 GTS-T

Front Seats:

M001 Outside (Black) & M002 Inside (Red)

Red Double Stitching All Over Please

Rear Seats:

M001 Outside (Black) & M002 Inside (Red)

Red Double Stitching All Over Please

Wrinkle Front: Yes

Wrinkle Rear: Yes

Logo Embossing Rear: No

Handbrake Boot: No

Gear Stick Boot: No

Centre Console: No

Parcel Shelf: No

Door Trims: No

Postage: Sydney Thanks,

Total $480 Which has just been deposited into the nominated account..

Thanks for letting me in late guys!

Look Forward to getting the covers soon!

Ed