Does Anyone On Here Own This R34 Gtr?

Mr. Oizo

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bit harsh there Phil, he may own that R34GTR. Feel sorry for the owner, but that is why i don't like towing cars on hired trailers, that are not properly maintained. I have seen this too many times, to take the risk.

I drive a Ford, does that make me a dumb-ass too? (retorical question no need for answers thanks :sick:).

My Ford comes free. With free; servicing; insurance; petrol; etc (not so dumb after all, hey >_<)

You'd have to cry, wouldn't you?

I mean, of all possible ways to write off an R34 GTR, having it fall off a trailer is probably the least fun. (Possibly safest though)

Bit harsh there Phil, he may own that R34GTR. Feel sorry for the owner, but that is why i don't like towing cars on hired trailers, that are not properly maintained. I have seen this too many times, to take the risk.

I drive a Ford, does that make me a dumb-ass too? (retorical question no need for answers thanks :D).

My Ford comes free. With free; servicing; insurance; petrol; etc (not so dumb after all, hey :D)

meh, i get cut-off, tail-gated, blocked in the fast lane by fords, by far the most often so i feel i have justification to stereotype this guy :sick:

Just to stir the pot a bit more:

F.O.R.D - Fix Or Repair Daily >_<

I got the wobbles pretty bad a couple of times when I towed mine to Sydney. But that was on the way up when I didnt have the trailer brake set right. Once that was right all was good for the drive home.

Errr Hi everyone,

It is my GTR.

the accident happened a couple of weeks ago, and the only one injured was me - torn muscles in my back and neck (pretty much better now).

The car is not written off. In fact the damage was relatively minor and she should be back on the road hopefully by the end of August.

that is the grey 34 as seen at recent events such as Sandown. Poor Neil got into a spot of bother towing it down the hill past Pikes Ck on the Western Hwy and ended up killing BOTH his cars.

Don't put shit on him for driving a Ford. I've also got an AU. It's a bloody good car, possibly the sexiest four door ever made.

that is the grey 34 as seen at recent events such as Sandown. Poor Neil got into a spot of bother towing it down the hill past Pikes Ck on the Western Hwy and ended up killing BOTH his cars.

Don't put shit on him for driving a Ford. I've also got an AU. It's a bloody good car, possibly the sexiest four door ever made.

Thanks Aaron,

The ford was good - allowed me to get out of this scrape with minimal injuries - but as for the "sexiest" 4-door, I'm not so sure >_<

When I say "relatively'', if it was a commodore and not a GTR, it would have been about $12,000 to fix, but because of the price of parts etc on the gtr you can multiply by about a factor of 4!

All panels down the passenger side rooted, nose ripped off (going to put a nismo front bar on as a replacement), passenger side suspension components damaged etc.