SAU Community

Friday Night At Grevillea Park

Yah, i just checked it out, love your work :P

Worked someone up so much, he threatened to hide in another model car, 'loose the plot' and incite violence on those demeaning his car of choice - the irony, awesome

What can I say... I thought that I was supposed to be the girl!

Was disappointed that they locked the thread though!

Well us silvia boys are finding it pretty good at our new spot.. thank god we don't post it on forums..u can chat till stupid hours of the night if we like.. no hoons or dickheads :thumbsup:

Good move... I think CC are going to do the same.

Where are us Skyline ppl meeting these days? Would like to know when it gets a tad warmer. Are these ppl who've been rocking up to the museum a recent change? I know there was often a few rag-tag ppl from other clubs, and a mazda/somethingorather up the far end, but never enough to warrant us finding a new place... have they increased in numbers recently?

its not the numbers that have increased.. its the noise that they make. we have been asked to move on by the police a couple of time. museum security has been calling them because some people decide to do burnouts down the end of the car park..

now days we meet at regatta point

Too cold for me at the moment, especially for a breeze coming off the water, but if anyone wants to swing by home for coffee and a chat tonight you're welcome (its much warmer). PM me for details if you don't know where I live. Should pull out the playstation and have a little comp, but know Turismo will dominate yet again (little sh!t).

I thought perhaps with the weather being so damn cold atm that we could find a meeting place where we can have a coffee or something i.e maccas somewhere (I was thinking of easy parking) or the food van (name escapes me now) at Woden (once again we could have coffee).

James (driftGTS) and I might come over for a bit tonight if you dont mind Michele, we havent caught up just for a chat for a while now (probably because we are mortal enemies :O)...

By the way - by "Playstation" do you mean PS2 or PS3?

Dont mind at all, will be good to catch up for a spar :O

I have xbox and PS2 (Rebecca took Wii away on hols with her), but you can bring your ps3 console if you want. We could hook it up to the big screen, although it does make me carsick watching LOL

I know what you mean, when I play it on my 42" lcd I get a bit of a headache after a while because theres to much picture to look at, I cant imagine it projected on to a whole wall!

We'll see though, its a pain in the ass to get my PS3 unplugged and sorted to move it anywhere. :)

its not the numbers that have increased.. its the noise that they make. we have been asked to move on by the police a couple of time. museum security has been calling them because some people decide to do burnouts down the end of the car park..

now days we meet at regatta point

might that food van be RJ's takeaway?

fair few police cars go around there as well

might that food van be RJ's takeaway?

fair few police cars go around there as well

I don't mind the police cars wandering around, because I'm yet to see our group do any silly stuff... its if they think we were the ones doing burnouts and/or hooning that I wouldn't like it much.

yea thats true. im more concerned about the public lol.

a group of modified cars, cop car/s roll in and look like they are questioning us, even if its just a friendly chat. could give the group a bad reputation :D

Great night, thanks for the company

I think its a toss up out of Turismo and Donnan for the winner on the night - Bullet32 won Fastest Lady and DriftGTS won the drift session as well as seeing the black flag more than once.

The replays were hilarious, we'll have to do it again sometime.

:D

Maybe I should clarify so onlookers don't think this was on the street... this was GT4 on PS2 and on the big screen.

Great night, thanks for the company

I think its a toss up out of Turismo and Donnan for the winner on the night - Bullet32 won Fastest Lady and DriftGTS won the drift session as well as seeing the black flag more than once.

Thanks Michele, it was a great night.

I guess that fastest lady is better than slowest man... :thumbsup: