SAU Community

Friday Night At Grevillea Park

We're planning to do a BBQ this Friday.

Start at 7:30pm

Same spot at Gravillea.

Some people have already agreed to bringing some stuff for the BBQ but you may need to bring some meat or bread or drinks to share.

I may post a new thread later on.

What's that got to do with you? Bahaha :P

See some of you tonight.

He and my brother in law, and his missus came over.

I had to operate the BBQ.

Its an unwritten rule, you dont operate another mans BBQ, the turn of meat is ok if permission is given. Usually only ok if the BBQ owner is getting a drink (this usually only happens if the missus is out of yelling range, if this happens too often it is expected that you hand over a man card)

• Like 2

He and my brother in law, and his missus came over.

I had to operate the BBQ.

Its an unwritten rule, you dont operate another mans BBQ, the turn of meat is ok if permission is given. Usually only ok if the BBQ owner is getting a drink (this usually only happens if the missus is out of yelling range, if this happens too often it is expected that you hand over a man card)

LOL .. having once lived through that and came out the other end scathed, but not too seriously, I completley understand and believe your post to be a lesson to man kind .. (that's married or seriously involed man-kind)

Well said my friend .. :yes:

There is nothing better than a 'very 50's' lady .... you have every reason to skip Grevillea Park an do the BBQ thing .. .. :yes:

There will be many more Friday night's at 'the park' ..

(sorry Shell :closedeyes: )

Edited by THE34T

Ahh the BBQ rules.... now I know why Eiji cooked for us all tonight in the sweltering heat while we ate the rewards of his labour, and he just kept going and going till it was all cooked.

Thanks Eiji! :D

And whoever brought the chocolate brownies. They were good.

Ahh the BBQ rules.... now I know why Eiji cooked for us all tonight in the sweltering heat while we ate the rewards of his labour, and he just kept going and going till it was all cooked.

Thanks Eiji! :D

And whoever brought the chocolate brownies. They were good.

No worries Shell. How did you enjoy your night off from cooking? :P

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...