SAU Community

Wolf 3d Tuner

sloe-32

hey guys, my car is running extremely rich and is in need of a re-tune. I was wondering if anyone knows any good tuners for the wolf 3d v4? Preferably within the north/north western suburbs, but willing to travel anywhere in melbourne.

cheers, Miguel

Rank Rotary, only decent Wolf tuner in Melb that ive seen to date, and they have been solid at it for many years now.

Bit of a drive though unfortunately.

http://www.rankrotary.com.au/

Address:

Factory 1 48-52

Shearson Crescent

Mentone VIC 3194

But hey, i would drive 100km's if it meant a good tune without issue/hassle/headache :wave:

I have been Dealing with wolf3d ecu's for about 3.5 years now

Either take it to pete @ Rank rotary always done well by our customers or i would give rob @ sabbin a go as he knows what he is doing.

all other workshops mentioned have "attempted to tune many cars for me and none have been sucessful. and just because they are a wolf 3d dealer does not mean they know squat about tuning or the ecu

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys those that are recommending sabbadin, do you guys actually have wolfs tuned by him? got my exhaust done there and was very happy with it. no doubt he does quality work but is he a good wolf tuner? or are you guys assuming he is good because he is with everything else?

hey guys those that are recommending sabbadin, do you guys actually have wolfs tuned by him? got my exhaust done there and was very happy with it. no doubt he does quality work but is he a good wolf tuner? or are you guys assuming he is good because he is with everything else?

Yeah mate I have wolf in mine and very happy with the tune, no hicups car runs fine.

He pretty much only use's wolf in his car's but will tune PFC or anything else happily.

ive had 2 cars tune by him, one running a PFC which came out perfect and now im running Motec with a different car and again the results are fantastic.. i highly recommend him with all works, he also made up my exhaust which came out great!