SAU Community

The Chasers War On Wanker Number Plates

Kero

Aired Friday 14th.... just got it emailed to me so i thought i'd share it...

Would have put it in the joke thread but i thought some of u nsw people might actually know a few of the people who got done :(

Edited by Kero

yeah he acted like a massive tool. what a knob. he has a gay ass plate and he acted like a moron whilst being filmed... haha i'd like to see him smash anything. he was about 5 foot 8 and all of 60 kgs dripping wet lol.

edit: damn i'm harsh but seriously he acted like a knob.

i've got zub4me in storage for when i by a girly silvia like you fatz.

edit: and the real funny bit was the wheels and body kit on the dudes 180.... i guess if you are into cars that look like arse that would be one sweet automotbile.

Said he got completely suprised and nearly flipped at them till he realised..

The Chasers have suprised many many people as they are hard to recognise.

The show is getting very populare now so it will get harder to find un-susupecting victims. :(

yeah he acted like a massive tool. what a knob. he has a gay ass plate and he acted like a moron whilst being filmed...

He didn't know he was being filmed. Nico with the NSX GT knew as he was directly looking at the camera and just laughed it off.

I would get pretty angry if a legit looking parking inspector was giving me a fine for having a "wanker" numberplate. I probably wouldn't threaten to smash him (depends on my mood at the time).

He mentioned on nissansilvia that it was highly edited, and it made him out to be a massive tool. Ofcoarse they fired him up a bit to get him to act like that. For example when he goes "c'mon mate don't be a dickhead", it made us seem as if he was saying that about his plate, but it was obviously cut from a section where he had fired him up.

Anyway, all that aside. It was a funny segment. Good entertainment.

i hate the fact that I'm saying this coz I don't think this dude is a bad guy (despite his performance lol)... but when have i ever let that get in the way of a good laugh.

He smashed his car about a week later.