SAU Community

Fs: 1993 Fd S6 Rx7 $8000 No Offers

For sale: 1993 FD S6 RX7

Asking Price: $8000 no offers, serious enquires only please.

Killometer's: 97,000kms

Manual or Automatic transmission: Manual

Engine Type: 13B twin turbo

Modifications: ORC Slotted brakes, Blitz Turbo Timer, ORC clutch, Exhaust, Mazda speed steering wheel, Razo shift knob, etc

Complianced: No, imported under race rally rule.

Registration: NO, cannot be registered ever, please dont ask. Handles awesome, would make the perfect drifter!

Other Comment's about the vehicle:

Engine is excellent, has great solid power and compression or any other test is welcome.

Wheel spins when turbo kicks in all the way to 8000rmp with 255 tyres :rofl:

Will be sold with different set of 17in wheels or these works available for extra.

Contact detail's: please call me on 0412500318 or sms me if you cant get through and ill call you back.

Iam in Adelaide near henley beach area, can organise interstate transport via TNT if interested.

Priced for very quick sale at $8000 cash, if not sold here by next tuesday i will advertise on tradingpost.

post-14115-1153811783.jpg

post-14115-1153811828.jpg

Edited by popeye132

i brought a 94fd3s for $5500 a few years ago imported for race/rally.

i wrecked mine out and made well over $10,000

there are ways u can register it, but u need to know the loop holes and u also need to live in adelaide.

$8000 is still very cheap as this S6 looks to be a hamberger with the lot.

i brought a 94fd3s for $5500 a few years ago imported for race/rally.

i wrecked mine out and made well over $10,000

there are ways u can register it, but u need to know the loop holes and u also need to live in adelaide.

$8000 is still very cheap as this S6 looks to be a hamberger with the lot.

Loop holes? if its a legal loop hole id like to know how;)

The only 94 models i saw for under $6000 landed are stock ones with engines in need of rebuild

If the information i have is correct the reason you cant register it is because these cars were sold here from factory, unless it was some special version that is a lot different from what was sold here then it cant be registered, the only way to register it is to change the id to a later model fd.

But im guessing there is some way around it as a mate of mine has an imported S6 that some one was able to register at some time.

couldn't u just transfer everything into a shell of another s6?

To do that you would have to use a australian delivered S6, there are not a whole heap of them getting around and no doubt the ones that are out there are well sort after for that exact reason, spend $5000 on a shell, $10,000 on a race only import, put in a bit of work and you have doubled your money.

http://www.carpoint.com.au/car-review/ce6790.aspx

As stated in that article there were only a couple of hundred S6's imported, most about 10 or so years ago, racing and owners with too much ego and not enough talent has taken its toll.

7g is a bargain, engine, gearbox and diff would get you 5g or more of that back if you wrecked it, or keep the engine and gearbox for a project and you would pretty much make your money back on everything else, if you have time and space this is a great buy.

i have an aus spec series 6 that i have taken a small crash to the rear quarter. if i was to part it out the going rate on the shell and vin number would be alot more then $5,000

also rotory engines are hard to sell cause they go "pop" very easily

AS for this series 6 i suggest someone grab there cams licens buy this car and go nutz.....FD's are the bomb on the track

i have an aus spec series 6 that i have taken a small crash to the rear quarter. if i was to part it out the going rate on the shell and vin number would be alot more then $5,000

So your tellin me that once you have taken everything of value off the car and only had the shell with tags left on it, no diff, suspension, steering, hanging panels, glass or anything else you would want a lot more than 5g for it......... i hope you like holding onto things for a long time, or maybe your just saying this because you have made an offer.....

popeye132 if you havnt already put it on Ausrotary much better chance of selling than on a skyline forum.