SAU Community

Congrats Nd4spd And Evl 33

teejay

Well done Mikey who won RWD 6 with 240 rwkw from his R33 GTST

I Think the big news is Anthony Scalis massive numbers from a dunger motor put together in a week, 2.6l capacity and all. The nutter decided 10000 rpm on a stock crank would be a good idea!

Pics say it all !

21e41p2.jpg

21e4xll.jpg

21e4y85.jpg

Well done Yoda, your a legend!

I Think the big news is Anthony Scalis massive numbers from a dunger motor put together in a week, 2.6l capacity and all. The nutter decided 10000 rpm on a stock crank would be a good idea!

Pics say it all !

21e41p2.jpg

21e4xll.jpg

21e4y85.jpg

Well done Yoda, your a legend!

Very well done, congrats to both. Suprised about Mikey winning with those figures, I would have thought a few more cars would have got on with more than 400 at least! But that wouldn't stop me from being happy if my car was there :)

thanks tj :)

i didnt get to see ant run :) but hear it was crazy and good on him :(

dsc00024largezz9.jpg

dsc00029mediumkl7.jpg

So is Ant's car back at a 2.6L stroke? He took out the 2.8L kit did he?!. Seems he has new cam covers too because his other ones were HKS custom painted. Well done Mikey also, 240kw is a nice figure.

Next year for me too when I finally get my Do Luck kit kitted.

Mikey, do you have any sauwa stickers? I didn't see any so just wondering if you're flying the flag! :)

So is Ant's car back at a 2.6L stroke? He took out the 2.8L kit did he?!. Seems he has new cam covers too because his other ones were HKS custom painted. Well done Mikey also, 240kw is a nice figure.

Next year for me too when I finally get my Do Luck kit kitted.

Was a different engine altogether, built about a week ago from parts they had there!

Mikey, do you have any sauwa stickers? I didn't see any so just wondering if you're flying the flag! :)

Unfortunately this year sauwa didn’t enter auto salon...

I was originally not going to enter but i was asked by my mate who runs Ti (team integrated), to enter with them so i did :)

And thanks everyone for your nice comments :(

a good mate of mine was in TI, he went over to Sydney though. used to drive a blue R34 GTT.

good stuff guys!

Jay? Hes one of my best mates, im spewing he missed the show by a week, hes was pretty cut too. Was good to finally get the car out and about. More to come but, bring on western salon :)]

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys.

Steve

mikey - was frenzel still in the front bar for the dyno run?

thats atleast +10rwkw :)

the 32 looked very nice too steve.. getting it finished friday would have been fun...

Nice HP Figure Mikey - Bout time that ping machine showed something impressive :pirate:

Engine sounded nice and clean during the run verrrryy smooth!

P.S. 2835 Pro S, PFC, Injectors etc - surely that's good for about 350rwhp ?

What boost did you run on the dyno?

In all my tired excitement of last night, forgot to say well done to B0BB0 who came 2nd overall with 525 4wd hp in his 32 GTR

So Yoda powered GTR's take 1 and 2 at salon.

Considering the year hes had, im sure hes smiling right about now!

Edited by teejay