HIPSI

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's because Shaun IS the biggest moron in the world :D

At that point in time id have to agree and say that i was the biggest moron in the world, hence my little hoe down. :dry:

still it was a learning experience. *note to self, dont hit curbs*

Cruise to Yanchep ..... I didn't speak to paul for about 3 weeks after. Tell me Im useless when me and pva stopped to help the R34 $%$^ #%$%#

My First one to captain munchies was pretty memorable too >_<

Only been on 2, I hope I can make it to more. >_< So my fav has to be the toodjay cruise earlier this year, and Paul kicking the ball into Lauren about 4 times in a row before she took it off him :)

Only been on 2, I hope I can make it to more. >_< So my fav has to be the toodjay cruise earlier this year, and Paul kicking the ball into Lauren about 4 times in a row before she took it off him :)

weee, smoke.

oh wow the memories!

yeh i remember the yanchep cruise

liz wasnt that the one where we sat around the BBQ poking the burnt meat? haha

yeh the dam cruise was another good one

and the cruise to york!

bak in the day

oh and def the kalamunda one i think thats the one we went and did a test run of dan? and there was that big fu*koff bug in the car and then the hillbilly came up to us as we were trying to get it out of the car lol

oh and def the kalamunda one i think thats the one we went and did a test run of dan? and there was that big fu*koff bug in the car and then the hillbilly came up to us as we were trying to get it out of the car lol

lol i dont kno what i was more scared from. the bug or the gapped tooth hill billy

The dam cruise was awesome - those were the days when Danny, Neo, Micko, Ant and Paul would go crazy.

I remember that , a few of us took off for a lap around the surrounding area.. some hardcore driving that day... I had just bought my 31 but it was getting painted, so I whored with Paul and Lauren >_<

I think the most fun SAU cruise I went to was the joint SilviaWA cruise ages ago, where us antilaggers made a film starring bam, and my 31 :) Some great times

I remember that , a few of us took off for a lap around the surrounding area.. some hardcore driving that day... I had just bought my 31 but it was getting painted, so I whored with Paul and Lauren >_<

I think the most fun SAU cruise I went to was the joint SilviaWA cruise ages ago, where us antilaggers made a film starring bam, and my 31 :) Some great times

Haha yeah I remeber going off for that "extra" lap...there was a white R32 in front of me blowing flames all over the place... great times..

hahaha yeah SilWA are yet to organise a cruise with us!!

That cruise was classic - Bam's comments are gold hahaha "do you have nudes of your sister?" hey I haven't seen that 'Creepin' guy around in a while - does he still go to antilag cruises TJ?