gtrGhosTDoGG11

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was a good day. Good to put a few names to faces. :mad:

The lowest power reading for the day was when everyone left.

Little $500 1.8ltr gemini owned by Darren, 38rwkw, a little ign timing and got it up over 40rwkw ripped the aircleaner off and up to ~45rwkw. :)

Great job by Will & g/f it was well organised :whistling:.

Was definately a top day & decent turn out. Was also, good to meet some of you.

I'll try loading up some footage early this wk but, in the meantime Im sure someone has photos.

post-11982-1160280073.jpg

Edited by pkblade

Thanks Will for organising the day so well, couldn't have gone any smoother.

I'm personally very pleased with my own result too :ninja:, sorry to see a few others that were dissapointed by theirs.

It did show up the need for a front mount on my car too since it dropped 7KW on the second run, & that they didn't indicate I had any fuel delivery issues was good to know too.

$25 well spent IMO

Edited by JazzaR33

Yeh cheers Will, thanks for the oganisation mate, was fantastic....... So were those snags mate, I think you've cooked a few in your time.

Was good catching up with some of you guys, Top day, cars, beer, good company and wickid weather, couldn't have asked for more. And especially when i decided to run my car and was amazed it got what it did, grin from ear to ear!!!!!

Sam where the hell were you mate?????

Thanks to Shaun and Troy gettin fumed out, was a great day cheers!

i couldnt make it mate, i promised to do some work on a friends car the same day and it coincided with the dyno day. sounded like a really good day! what number did you run Darren?

All good mate! Yeh i got 230.1kw, think i might have a boost leak or something, cos i only got the 212kw just under a year ago at Boosworx when Shaun put in my Z32, FP and FC retune, and i have touched it since! Meh i'm not complaining!

wow thats awesome! you would be stoked with that. 230 is what im aiming for, i just gotta save for that hi-flow!

Sam, Im saving up to get the highflow that Slide performance is offering. Its pretty much exactly the same that Darren has.

Sam, Im saving up to get the highflow that Slide performance is offering. Its pretty much exactly the same that Darren has.

hey Duc, Shaun gave me a really good price for a hiflow from ATS + fitment and tune, which suits me good because the FC will need to be adjusted afterwards :D