SAU Community

Woo Woo Woo Sound

barge

Howdy

Have noticed that my new stag makes a sorta woo woo sound while driving. especially while powering around whide bends. Ppl have told me they can here it from outside the car also.

Is there anything in the atessa system that could make this noise?

cheers

Matt

hahahahhahahha

LOL

betting $50 you live near a train line????? or on a serious note, an each way bet on living near a train line, and cheap compliance tyres. :)

Hey

cheers for the theories.

Tyres are brand new falken's. brake disks dont look ok.

There is evidence of a one of the rear wheels hitting a kerb. Im thinking there might be somthing bent out of alignment. I might go get a pedders suspension check.

pedders in my opinion are not that good.

Yeah i'll never be taking my car back to pedders. when i got my coilovers and sway bars installed, the caster rod bushes fell out of their socket while the car was in pieces. the standard ones should have taken 5Tonne to press in, so something went wrong there.

Check your seats. If there is a passenger in one of the seats and the noise can still be heard - it may be the passenger saying 'woo woo' WOW!, these stageas are great.

On a more serious note, some tread patterns will generate weird noises when fitted to certain cars. The noise can range thru' the spectrum right up to a rumble similar to the noise heard from 'nobbly' off-road tyres.

Just out of interest, was this noise a squeak sound? or more like a rubbing/tyre sound?

Was driving with the passenger window down today and noticed a bit of a squeak coming from that side of the car every now and then. Didn't sound wheel related tho cos it didn't do it continuously. Not a big issue for me at all, just wanted to see if was the same thing.