SAU Community

Post Up Your R33!

nizmo_freek

Not there in Australia at te moment but moving there late next year. A few pics of my R33 GTR here in Scotland.Thinking of bringing the car with me when i emegrate but depends on how much trouble it will be...

Sideon.jpg

Lovelybrakesandwheel.jpg

my fav wheels. hot car man

Not there in Australia at te moment but moving there late next year. A few pics of my R33 GTR here in Scotland.Thinking of bringing the car with me when i emegrate but depends on how much trouble it will be...

images not needed again

yeah very nice GTR man as much as i would love you to bring it hear i think most states wouldn't want it registered so would have to be taken back to stock and what not

shipping prolly could get it here for 5g or around that i imagine (total guess may well be more)

yeah very nice GTR man as much as i would love you to bring it hear i think most states wouldn't want it registered so would have to be taken back to stock and what not

shipping prolly could get it here for 5g or around that i imagine (total guess may well be more)

I still have ,loads of the standard parts which can go back on again, then once registered the goodies could find their way onto the car once more...Just need to find out which mods are acceptable and which arent before i decide what im doing with the car...

Edited by markyboy.1967