SAU Community

Post Up Your R33!

nizmo_freek

I'm going to disappoint a few, but i do prefer the SII upgraded appearance, but i have owned my SI for the last 9yrs and never felt the need to "upgrade".

Just stated that one doesn't need a SII :P

My latest achievement: SAU VIC 2009 "Best 33 GTST" and "Best Overall GTST/GTT"

post-1811-1261870253_thumb.jpg

Soon after that: My latest cosmetic modification

post-1811-1261870059_thumb.jpg

Damn Roo :down: (Got off lightly though)

post-1811-1261870075_thumb.jpg post-1811-1261870087_thumb.jpg

heaea, i was just shit stirring. i like sI front end, tho prefer the sII front end.

bugger about the roo, hope it not too much on the wallet.

if i remember correctly the sI seat fabric came straight out of a 70's strip club. that could be a good point? hrm...

very nice nur33 just dunno about the carbon fibre canards at the front

thanks mate there not there for looks they are there for a purpose besides slicing my leg open when i walk past haha!!!!

Nur33 - Looks the goods, and looking at that engine bay I'm assuming she's got some punch.

Those front air ducts where the indicators sit and the Nismo ZTUNE style bonnet are similar styling mods to my car.

While I'm at it might aswell post up mine....

gallery_1569_106_158120.jpg

gallery_1569_106_129332.jpg

gallery_1569_106_27398.jpg

gallery_1569_106_103597.jpg

:down:

omg i love that s3 gtr! saw it at a show and shine, and by far the best car, and my fav rims too :down: sooo nice..

last i saw it had balck lip and standard mirrors, you sir, own my dream car :P

arh, i feel the weight of the world crashing on me now.

i'm still right

no win

2347462840053921659S500x500Q85.jpg

win

3833097224_ba1d2e512e.jpg

hey um ssxRicho... you fail so hard, do you even know what a skyline is? that supposedly s1 r33, is actually a s14.. lol lol. fail of the day..

dont believe me, have a long stare at it..

now if you want to post a s1 r33 find one with skirts all round and black headlights and maybe a gtr grill to match..

and s1 type m front bar its to die for.. better than the s2 (imo)

now for the s2, how can you possibly like the front indicators and fog lights.. and the way the front bar pokes forwards.. :D

Entirely my opinion, dont care if you own a s2 or not, they can sometimes look nice, but hey, you couldnt even post up a skyline to represent the s1's.. *sheakes head*..

While I'm at it might aswell post up mine....

Wow that looks good. Love the bonnet (and headlights... bastard!!).

Can spot some Alcons behind your front rims as well?

To answer your question, yup mine is almost strictly a track car. Doesn't see much road duty.

Wow that looks good. Love the bonnet (and headlights... bastard!!).

Can spot some Alcons behind your front rims as well?

To answer your question, yup mine is almost strictly a track car. Doesn't see much road duty.

LOL, thanks mate...

Yep Alcons all round, and I'm upgrading aswell... :woot:

I know, I've got problems... :ermm:

Thanks for all the comments guys!!!!

Pity I've only driven it three times in the last 12 months... :D

Brockas - Noticed you have Alcons aswell, which model/size are they???

omg i love that s3 gtr! saw it at a show and shine, and by far the best car, and my fav rims too :woot: sooo nice..

last i saw it had balck lip and standard mirrors, you sir, own my dream car :ermm:

Thats correct, got the whole front (bonnet/guards/front bar) resprayed and decided to paint the lip for a change. Fitted the aerocatch bonnet pins aswell.

The front of my car was hammered from 2 years of track days, had to replace the windscreen aswell.

While at the panel beaters got the Ganador mirrors fitted and painted, aswell as the side skirts, rear bar and rear spats.

Picked it up a day before the show'n'shine as shown in the pics above.

I can say I'm very happy with the way it looks lately and dreading taking it back out on the track.... :D

havent posted any pics of mine for a while so will start with my old front bar. Was ugly with cracks.post-45625-1262165174_thumb.jpg

followed by track time at PC09

post-45625-1262165238_thumb.jpg

and the rest with my new topsecret front bar and after a really good detailing

post-45625-1262165328_thumb.jpg

post-45625-1262165339_thumb.jpg

post-45625-1262165353_thumb.jpg

hey um ssxRicho... you fail so hard, do you even know what a skyline is? that supposedly s1 r33, is actually a s14.. lol lol. fail of the day..

lol i noticed that after i posted it, google thumb nails failed me and of course the forums lock you so you cant change it after a while...

it kinda looks like a s1 33 at 100x100, maybe.... :/

thus the post above with the shit stirring.

either way the s1 s14 front end isnt as nice as the s14a.

damn i posted that in 2009 as well :( no post of the year for 2010 for me, bugger.

JAGR33 is there an insert in the front intake, or is it painted? it looks like the sun it behind the car is most of the pics, but still the intake is sooo

dark. it looks fantastic.

They are carbon fibre ducts made by Border Racing Japan. I painted them matt black as they had heaps of stone chips.

They are functional in the way that my HKS oil cooler sits behind the passenger side duct, I've also cut a square hole out of the guard liner so the air comes in through the duct, passes through the oil cooler and out the back through the hole in the guard liner. Made a heap of difference to oil temps on the track.

Click below for the link on the product.

http://www.neweraparts.com/Default.aspx?ta...;Language=en-AU

Oh, and thats my car in their advertisement.... :/