SAU Community

R33 Gtst 500+ Hp

Guest pawel

Guest pawel

I am selling my 1993 R33 GTST

The car is has a new motor 3 litre conversion with forged wesico pistons

new 650cc injectors bosch fuel pump large front mount Intercooler Haltech E6k

computer, Large Garret Ball bearing turbo. runs on 25psi on normal premium fuel no problems. 18 inch wheels. Power figures so far 300+ RWKW cannot get enough traction on most dyno's. Lets just say it beat a Yamaha R1 in a rollon race. Have spent over $20000 in the last 6months. This car is totaly streetable and drivable like a stock car.

Selling $33,000

Sydney

Pawel

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pawel

Other mods internal mods are it has been ported new rings 6.8.1 compression Garret Turbo 60.1 compressor internal wastegate. Custom catch can. Motor has done 10,000km The car has originally has done 72,000km.

I dont drive it much anymore because I am scared to leave it at shops or anywhere for to long. It also has a full Nismo 400r kit front bar side skirts back bar and still waiting on a GTR rear wing. Any inspection welcome with my mechanic present. Any really technical questions you can also ring Micks Motorsports on 0404 850 942. no pics of engine bay yet sorry. It has red rocker covers powder coated and braided lines for the catch can. Also the car is a five speed manual if I haven't mentioned it before.

pawel, pity i already have my R33 otherwise i would buy yours.

its a shame you are selling it - i remember sitting in the boot at the dyno day!!

Pawel, if you dont mind... i have these pics...

Picture%20023.jpg

Picture%20025.jpg

let me know if you want them removed.

also, i have a shot of the rear, but the plates are showing .. if you want it posted - pm me.

Christian.

Guest pawel

I am selling my car to sought at some financial issues and also thinking of working in the UK for a while and traveling.

Guest pawel

I guess people are not in the market for r33's any offers?

I dont want to put in the tradingpost yet because there are a lot idiots out there at the moment who go on test drives only.

Guest pawel

At the moment I'm thinking of trading most probably for a 4wd.

Sorry I cannot sell individual parts of my car.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Seats would really give the interior a huge makeover. And as it's a bogan cruise ship, you don't need hugging seats like a race seat, or material that'll hold you stupidly tight in the seat.   I say go for it. If minister won't approve a trip away, it'd probably be $650 return to ship the car down and back, just tell her it's at the mechanics, and woah, you don't know how the seats became leather!!!
    • It really doesn't matter much who made it, unless if is obviously poorly routed or restrictive in a section; what matters is the nominal cross section. For most normal-medium power you go 3" from the cat back for a good combination of free flow and retaining ground clearance. Front and dump pipes are tricker to get in larger sizes and are the most common restriction
    • Been poking around on the new to me car. I've determined that I have a Kakimoto exhaust from at least the downpipe back (I haven't confirmed the downpipe yet). It has a catalytic converter. Other than the company branding on the exhaust tip, I can only find one other marking. Behind the cat and under the car is a plate that has the numbers "NF307FP" and "M11111". Unfortunately, the Kakimoto website is written in Japanese and my browser won't translate it. I found that Nengun sells the brand, but my exhaust doesn't look like their current offering. They do indicate that each pipe is custom made, but I assume that's more of an inventory control thing than some sort of special, vehicle specific tuning. Anyone have a guess about what I have here? I'm getting ready to throw some dollars at tuning this car, but want to make good decisions. No reason to throw out a perfectly good exhaust system, if this thing will equal a full custom build.
    • Congrats on the progress. That's got to feel good to get the build done/mostly done. Now that you're this deep into it, I'm curious if you'd do it again versus finding a 5MT from the get go?
    • G.G.C. (Gibier German Cook) restaurant in Motomachi in Kobe: A tiny 2 floor restaurant that was founded in 1976. The original couple who owned/ran it retired and sold the business to a corporation who pretty much tried to keep it the same as it was.  Lots of lesser known (to me anyway) German beers available.  Venison with vegetables. The meat came from deer from Hokkaido. The chef told us that there's a whole industry around the use of all parts of the deer from the antlers to the hooves. Sure enough, directly accross the street from this restaurant is a shop that sells all manner of utensils, clothes and objet d'art all made from deer skin, bones and horns.... also owned by the same corporation. The venison was super tender 😋 Various decorations, a lot of which were quite old, no doubt from the original owners. A nice pilsner too which I'd never seen before.  It's well worth a visit but check the opening hours, they're closed on Wednesdays, only open 11:30am - 3pm on Mondays and Tuedays, 11:30am-3pm for lunch and 5pm-11:30pm on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, and 11:30am-3pm and 5pm-9pm on Sundays. Last order is 30mins before close.