SAU Community

Guess what

CheekyR32

For those of you that give a damn.

I FAILED REGENCY!!!!!!!!!

I have a hefty list of things to fixed.

I am going to be spending big money on Kleenex in the next few weeks I can see.

No more Cheeky Skyline for me! (for a small millenium)

**teary town president**

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by CheekyR32

For those of you that give a damn.

We ALL give a damn about ya Erica :) I gotta coupla boxes of Kleenex you can have too :(

So what's the main things on the 'hefty list'?

They took TWO HOURS at regency for the "full inspection" ..They crow barred under my dash and found my hidden turbo timer. Now its broken. they checked everything possible.

They did me for lots of little things like Tie rod ends and bushes in the suspension. Leaky power steering boot. Just a little list of things that will piss you off (but lots) . The exhaust db was 91 when the legal limit is 90!! Im like.. seriously...

So yeah most of the stuff I have to fix is stuff I cant really borrow.

So I ring regency and they tell me 6-8 weeks wait "lovey".

They were really "cheeky" at regency saying things like "dont go borrowing parts this time either".

Grrr.. Wait till I become a regency inspection pleb!

ShitA hope I dont have to go though it. Hope everthing goes ok in the end and you know you have many people you can help you if you need it.

haha My sister works there, maybe u can buy your way out. hehe

1 reason why i have an OLD SCHOOL car, pre emmisions etc. cause they cant do shit.

My compliance plate has like 3 ADR`s and that suits me fine. Sorta glad i dont have a Skyline for that reason, cop magnets, regency magnets, and if they wanna be picky u will never get your car on the road again, "Hint" So DONT smart mouth any one who works there. Also u better win the lottery so u can pay to fix all the defects.

Either way get the work done thats needed to pass inspection and give me a ring , msg, im sure i can get my sister to bump a car or put u in if some one else cancels.

The Joys of knowing ppl :]

"When the green flag drops , the bulsh1t stops"

Whatsisname , ive heard of brand new trucks straight off the production lines have been inspected and found to have 140 odd defects. They can get u for an over full ashtray if they want.

BTW Erica doing the suspension bushed and tie rod ends etc makes it a safer car and nicer ricer to drive. Go the Nolathane.

Guest Miss_Nismo

Between the cops and regency adelaide is just one big government harrassment extraveganza.

Remember in school when we learnt that if we are in trouble, to run to a police officer, yet, now that we are older, we have to avoid the cops?

I just want to know when the will start fighting real crime. And defecting cars that blow smoke and have holes in the panels from rust.

Maybe they want us to stop spending money on our cars and start taking and dealing drugs?

I just want to know what the **** do they want from us!

I don't take their golf clubs away from them and put a big sticker on there saying they can't use them?

Miss_Nismo , ROFL at your Sig.

"My other ride is your boyfriend"

AHAHHA thats a great one, got me laughing :D

Its all about Road Saftey is what the Gov would say, just cause the farged up with there foreign debt doesnt mean they revinue raise the money to pay for farg ups. Skyline club to the Foreign Debt rescue.

I hate the Gov, Vote me for Prime minister and recieve Free N0S kit and a set of steak knifes :]

Guest Miss_Nismo
Originally posted by GTR King

Miss_Nismo  ,  ROFL at your Sig.

"My other ride is your boyfriend"  

AHAHHA thats a great one, got me laughing :D

Its all about Road Saftey is what the Gov would say, just cause the farged up with there foreign debt doesnt mean they revinue raise the money to pay for farg ups. Skyline club to the Foreign Debt rescue.

I hate the Gov, Vote me for Prime minister and recieve Free N0S kit and a set of steak knifes :]

well that is gay.

accidents aren't cause by modified vehicles.

they are caused from the driver and there irresponsible driving.

i don't see mag wheels flying off and hitting other peoples cars?

nore do i see people going deaf from exhausts?

what about all those old people i see on the road driving on whichever side they want? they don't get hassled?