SAU Community

33 Gtr Vs 33 Gtr V Spec

hey all

thinkin of buyin a 33 GTR in a few months time.

just been doin sum research on them and have read about the differences between the two with the ATTESA system:

ATTESA E-TS (Skyline GT-R)

The Skyline GT-R adopts the ATTESA E-TS Electronic Torque Split 4WD System that optimally controls the torque distribution to the front and rear wheels according to the driving conditions. Based on a rear-wheel-drive configuration this advanced system can vary the front-to-rear torque split in a range of 0:100 to 50:50.

ATTESA E-TS PRO (Skyline GT-R V spec)

The GT-R V spec model features the ATTESA E-TS PRO System that provides integrated control of the driving and braking forces at all four wheels independently, enabling each wheel to deliver its full performance potential. This system consists of ATTESA E-TS for optimum front-to-rear torque split control, Active LSD for optimum control of the torque split to the right and left rear wheels and ABS. These capabilities combine to deliver optimum traction steering response, stability and braking performance on all types of road surfaces.

What i want to know is on the track is the Vspec GTR much better (handelling) than the normal GTR???

thanks

luke

Actually you are right, I couldn't.

[bows to the audience]

Biggest difference is some Racepace tweaking and an SK suspension system. Plus being purple it's naturally faster :D

Noticing not very many contributing here. What? All afraid to destroy the legend of V-spec? It's really just marketing BS much like HICAS. There may be some minimal difference on stock brand new cars but after some upgrades that's all out the window.

I agree with Geoff, Attesa E-TS has a reaction time of 1/100th of a sec, Attesa E-TS Pro has a reaction time of 1/1000th of a sec...but as i said in the other post about this topic....It's all about the sticker baby! :( even though some people have it on their normal GTR's :(

Seriously though don't base your purchasing of a car on a V-Spec or not, if you find a suitable one and it's a V-Spec think of it as a bonus....it isn't much more.