SAU Community

Nissan Fast

• 3 weeks later...

First off the owner said it was a 1994...and the car was clearly silver KL0. It had the late everything on the car... Even had pull clutch. They just changed the blue plate... So the color didnt match ( kh2 ). I didnt notice the chassis numbers, as i thought of the altered vin on my way home after ive seen the car. It was surely buffed or just there , different. But DAMN the car was so clean....!!!!

First off the owner said it was a 1994...and the car was clearly silver KL0. It had the late everything on the car... Even had pull clutch. They just changed the blue plate... So the color didnt match ( kh2 ). I didnt notice the chassis numbers, as i thought of the altered vin on my way home after ive seen the car. It was surely buffed or just there , different. But DAMN the car was so clean....!!!!

Serious?! The owner converted it to a Pull Type Clutch to try and pull it off as a '94 model, along with all the minor updates?

What was the price and how many km's?

info on the car?

Thanks.

Well, 1994 gtr came with pull clutch... And the dumb guy first stated it was a 1994... What a dumba**. I mean if you want to screw me, just say the year on the blue plate. The car was in reality a 1994, which he altered with 1989 vin blue plate. About 100k km.... Blown engine, hole near alternator bracket... Car is in quebec, canada, so no worry for u guys ;).

Well, 1994 gtr came with pull clutch... And the dumb guy first stated it was a 1994... What a dumba**. I mean if you want to screw me, just say the year on the blue plate. The car was in reality a 1994, which he altered with 1989 vin blue plate. About 100k km.... Blown engine, hole near alternator bracket... Car is in quebec, canada, so no worry for u guys ;).

Ah ok, I see now!

Yeah, lucky you steered clear away from it.

:)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...