SAU Community

Motorsport Seminars 17/6/03 & 23/8/03

Roy

Anyone interested in attending either of the following seminars???

MoTeC's training seminars are run for both the Engine Management System and Advanced Dash Logger. These one day sessions are designed for those who have not been previously exposed to MoTeC systems in any depth.

MoTeC Training Seminars are targeted at those who have not been previously exposed to MoTeC systems in any depth, and those who would benefit from a refresher course. Previous requirement for these courses is that you are currently using, or intend to use MoTeC Systems.

MoTeC Training Seminars are delivered in a lecture format with questions and feedback sought from participants throughout the day.

Note: no advanced technical knowledge or preliminary reading is required for these seminars to be beneficial to MoTeC users - the presentations are designed to be user-friendly and easy to follow.

Sminar Dates: Sydney

ECU August 23rd

ADL August 24th

&/OR

The Claude Rouelle seminars are titled, 'Race Car Dynamics & Data Acquisition' and are about learning to optimize your race car.

Race Car Dynamics & Data Acquisition is a practical three-day seminar designed to introduce attendees to:

-the fundamentals of vehicle dynamics and race car engineering

-the principles of data acquisition

-how to apply this knowledge in order to derive maximum benefit from a MoTeC system

Seminar Date - 17th, 18th & 19th JUNE

I will be attending both pending booking availability. I will looking to confirm my booking around the 14th April.

To anyone interested in club racing, track days, not just motorsport, but engineering etc, etc these seminars can offer a wealth of information (or so im hoping)

If anyone is interested post your interest and ill see about pricing for a group, or am i the only frustrated driver on the forum?

For more info see ... http://www.motec.com.au/seminars.htm