SAU Community

Rice has to go... what it worth?

GOTRICE

As topic states, I am putting my car up for sale but first just wondering what you guys think would be a fair price to ask... I know alot of the money you spend on mods don't really count for much when you go to sell it but here it all is anyway (i would have posted in the sale section but it's not for sale yet!)

96 GTS-T 90,000ks

Full veilside kit

17" rims

T3/4 turbo producing 300+rwhp @1bar

Apexi AVC-R

Apexi Power FC and hand unit

3" exhaust from the turbo back

9 Puck extreme ceramic clutch with 2500 pound pressure plate (in the process of being fixed as its making kinky noises)

HKS intercooler

HKS filter

GFB fart valve

GTR fuel pump

1k alarm (discount insurance)

4k stereo with 2 12" subs with custom install in boot

um prolly missing out some other bits.... apart from the dogey clutch and a couple of very small chips on the front bar its running sweet as

any ideas? cheers miles

yeh i payed 27 for it about 13 months ago... i know it was a bit high but it was the 8th line i got checked out and was looked after so nicely so i didn't mind paying... spent over ten on it so i am thinking 27 something sounds good cheers boys

yeah dood seriously the series II aspect will net you a few more dollars anyways, cos of the air bags and definate ABS well mostly. Especially to people starting to get into skylines. for others who have purchased cheaper skylines a series II doesnt represent too much extra value, but you will find more people will like the more updated look.

the mods will definately get more dollars, i reckon honestly you could remove most of the mods and still sell the car for $26

especially if it all neat/clean and immaculate basically.

The mods will net you more money on their own

Just look at car yards, and you got decent km's as well

anyways good luck with the sale when you do sell it mate

get pauls wing, that will get ya an extra thousand

Paul....peace brother you know I am playing, i love it man

little high but smeh its the goods

selling for a few reasons partly on the 10 minute drive to work this morning a saw about 11 skylines.... yeh i know market is tough, but I'm not out to rip anyone off infact i think i will give a really good deal. But your right it might end up going for a lot less with less modz...

Originally posted by GOT BOOST

NICE PLATES : Þ

hey boosty i got the idea from you one day when i was driving down south i saw your car on the side of the road and that was when the whole got-rice song was around so yeh thats how my plates came to be

you know how it all started?

in the USA they had huge roadside bill boards with GOT MILK? to remind people to grab some on way home. turbo and high tech mag picked up on it after that. i bought one of their shirts in the states bout 5 years ago. my wife bought my plates for my RX3 i had at the time.

I honestly think coming from a sales point of view that you should sell and swap parts... this way would get you money and you could probably sell what left for about 22. ie sell and trade the turbo AVCR fuel pump all the extras for an amount.. you will prob make an extra 2G or so this way....

You already have a buyer if you want to sell some of your stuff... ME! so it is a win win situation! i can trade you stuff plus $$$

up to you though.. otherwise go for about $25 - 26 maybe more!.... your car is still in good nic :-)