SAU Community

Sau Act - Pizza Night

JaiJai

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big thanks to the organiser(s) of last night it was great to see everyone and their cars again, I cant remember the last time there was that many lines together in one place.

Great food too I had an awesome pizza, sorry that some (Andrew) didnt enjoy it though.

A big Hooah! to Cassi for the running jump that she took at me when she arrived (I think I slipped a disc :( ) and for constantly rubbing my head (no dirty thought here guys) all night.

Good to see everyone out - Especially the mysterious Shell, I hope that we can get just as much enthusiasm at future events...

You should all come to the Jerra pub on Tuesday night for a few beers and laughs!

P.S. Sorry to hear that your having dramas Jayce, I hope you get it sorted soon and if you need a hand dont hesitate to call :)

Sorry dude i sort of said bye in the general area of everyone... I was buggered and all of Nick's (aka The Scotch Connoisseur) comments calling me a pussy hurt my feelings, I had to go home and cry :(

Leigh what happen to you one minute you were there then poof gone?

Yeah that was a good night, havent seen that many skyliners out - food was good, i felt so fat after we left!

Woulda been good to meet all the folks at the other end of the table, but still got to meet a few people i'd never met before!

Cant wait till the Xmas cruise, that should be good!

A big Hooah! to Cassi for the running jump that she took at me when she arrived (I think I slipped a disc :) ) and for constantly rubbing my head (no dirty thought here guys) all night.

Hey its been a while, entirely too much coffee me thinks :(.. i cant believe you are going to have hair soon.. i think im a bit scared.. have to go jackass style and shave a patch in ur head for fun :)

Again was really good to see some familiar faces and to put some faces to others :), thanks for organising JaiJai pitty you couldnt come :(

i vote for eldorado's next time, they have 1kg steaks and u get ur name on the wall if u eat the whole plate!!

edit: not the actual plate but everything on the plate :)

Edited by Style32

They forgot my pizza the asshats... but they sort of redeemed themselves with the extra bolognase sauce... and I thought I heard a moo come from Andrews steak, could be wrong though...

El Doardos sounds good... I can get smashed on Sangria this time, woo!

And Mark can come again so we can reclaim our titles of being the SAU drunks :)

They forgot my pizza the asshats... but they sort of redeemed themselves with the extra bolognase sauce... and I thought I heard a moo come from Andrews steak, could be wrong though...

El Doardos sounds good... I can get smashed on Sangria this time, woo!

And Mark can come again so we can reclaim our titles of being the SAU drunks :D

Concerning Nick, very concerning!

Did someone say AA meeting??

:D Jokes