SAU Community

Wanted... expressions of interest in an r32 GTS

funkymonkey

Yes, I am selling my car, but before I do I need to figure out how much to sell it for (hence why this thread isn't in the for sale) thread. And if there's any1 out there who wants to buy one.

Please post what asking price I should put the car up for. I will give the car a full service, respray and a cut n polish b4 selling it, so I'd expect the price to reflect it...

What do you guys reckon.

Good things about it:

• No major accidents, just bumps n scratches from runaway shopping carts and bad reverse parkers
  • Not thrashed like a turbo car, regularly serviced
  • VERY low insurance premium and excess
  • Used to be a family car in japan
  • Only 2 owners so far
  • Full logs and genuine 60,000 kms on engine (with logs from japan to back it up)
  • Looks just like a GTSt so no one knows its the slower version
  • Ideal for a P plater getting into sportscars, or if you wanna be associated with the Skyline prestige, or if you have insurance probleems (rating 6 or 5)
  • You cannot import an R32 GTS into Australia anymore, making this a pretty rare car to get. Compliance for an R32 is now around $4000.
  • After it came to Australia I found that it had aftermarket hi flo stainless steel extractors on it. After a while the mild steel piping that was used after the catalytic converter started corroding, so the whole system was replaced to a 2.5" stainless steel system with a 3" cat (hi flo). So now the whole exhaust is stainless steel and hi flo (no restrictions) from the engine back. (This cost me a total of $900 have the bill 4 it too :))

As a rough guide, i'm on rating 5 and I pay $1500 to Just cars insurance, I'm 21 and on my P's.

Oh and the reason I'm selling... well... COZ I'M GETTIN A R32 GTR :D

PS: All stupid and offtopic posts will be deleted.

updated post with relevant info. Think i'm lookin at $14k or any near negotiable offer... do u guys think this is fair?

I is gettin an R32 GTR, but that's off topic.

Vickii, lol you've seen the car, it looks the part, prolly not as fast as the one u had, but i've never seen you floor yours so I dunno. Its an idea :)

I think a price around 12-14 is a fair ask for one.

only cause of the LOW as Km's!!! That's always a massive bonus.

Being that you can't import it anymore i don't think will make it worth a great deal more... a bit but we ain't talking $1,000's

ye shan

no chance now tho

my car has miserable powers

wins assassin's 34 and street drag many cars and won 9/10 hehe:D

well...yes...i will consider it too...since my dad is getting me a gtt34 if the price is $35k under

u'r getting a R34GT-T v??? damn... talk about getting back on the horse, u've just got back on farlap!! :(

Well if u do, hopefully i'll be joining ya in a couple of months.

Shan, car sounds mint, i think 14K is definitley fair considering the K's. Also think it's a good car for Vickii here :D

rofl

im selling mine once i have resprayed it.... hoping for about 17k.

then going to sell the daewoo for whatever... then get a loan for about 15k to buy my GTR.

but not a 89 model... more like a 93/94