SAU Community

Christmas Cruise

Well the title pretty much states it all really doesnt it.. It's getting to that time of year again when bbqs and thongs seem to be a must, so I thought thanks to Tridentts reminder that I better get off my butt and see if anyone is up for a Christmas cruise this year.

For those who havent come before, the past years we've gone down to the cotter and had a bbq and then gone for a cruise after some eats, and then those that have wanted to have ventured on the Jerra. Pretty good day out and awesome to met the fellow SAUers!

Not really sure on dates feel free to throw some ideas around, but it would be great to get as many people out as the last few years if not more :O

P.S To incorp on Tridentts comment and also R3sp3ct's post for a Show and Shine maybe we could go on a longer cruise, up around black mountain etc and get some photos?? Ideas?

Edited by skyline_babe5

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we can get set on a date i can confirm 100% if i can be there but at this stage i am so there been to the last two and had a good fun... was it last year or the year before that me, ewen, nick and cassi had the vortex going was good fun :O

If we can get set on a date i can confirm 100% if i can be there but at this stage i am so there been to the last two and had a good fun... was it last year or the year before that me, ewen, nick and cassi had the vortex going was good fun :O

I think that was last year.. maybe it was the year before actually.. man i cant remember lol!

I'm thinking like november but it depends on anyone else who wants to go (people do work leech!)

:) Whoopee ! I have my Chrissy stocking to put back on the Rear vision mirror and I'll drag out the Santa hat too :glare:. Where's my Maximum Bass 4 white christmas CD?

Good to see your off your butt early this year :)

Another SAU Christmas *tears* I cant wait "sob" to see you all again.

Not to forget bourbon eggnog at the Jerra :O

Edited by Sinista32

Your car is looking slick Tri. Chance of clear indicators on the side perhaps ?

You know, thats one fashion fad I absolutely detest...............I reckon clear covers are the biggest wank factor. Way, way to western suburbs for me!!!

Just thinking of Idea's for xmas cruise…

Maybe a Kris Kringle type thing? Maybe just get all names of people who are actually going and then the organiser randomly selects another person to be there KK? Then at the xmas cruise you give your kk a lil sum sum...

Anywho just an idea… dunno if itd workout tho...

You know, thats one fashion fad I absolutely detest...............I reckon clear covers are the biggest wank factor. Way, way to western suburbs for me!!!

Ouch! yeah ok. I like em. Orange is so common like the chicks from q'byan.

DB's, wifebeater, flannel shirt, bourbon, winfield blue in the WhiteT sleeve, topped off with 504's and a mullett. There is nothing Westy about me. :laugh:

Damn CUB's hey Tri. :rolleyes:

(Cashed Up Bogan's)

Edited by Sinista32