SAU Community

R32 Custom Boot Installs

rb25_r32

thanks nath32 for sum of those ideas... but im pretty much after a simple boot install wif simple grey carpet.... i want a nice factory look... not into those fibre glass perspex or neon lights... not into the auto salon thing...

ANYMORE KEEP THEM POSTING?

Hey guys i know its not finished yet but ill post mine up when its done :O

My cars going to my mates down at Platinum Car Audio n Interiors for a complete boot install...fibreglass moulding trimmed in leather with a pond in the middle...ill post update pics n whatever else i can take during the build for you guys if you want :(

Never posted pics so i hope this works.... the whole install lifts out in peices, easily able to get to the spare. The box is a little small for the two 12's but it still sounds pretty good :-)

post-15228-1161259364.jpgpost-15228-1161259689.jpg

far out thats nice daler32 thats wot im lookin for nice simple and clean... how much did that set u back are u in syd?

My cars going to my mates down at Platinum Car Audio n Interiors for a complete boot install...fibreglass moulding trimmed in leather with a pond in the middle...ill post update pics n whatever else i can take during the build for you guys if you want

Platinum Car Audio do some amazing work =) i'd love to see the pics of this project, once it's underway.

far out thats nice daler32 thats wot im lookin for nice simple and clean... how much did that set u back are u in syd?

Thanks guys.....Nah sorry im on the gold coast. The subs, amp and cable came to arround $1400, I did all the electrical work myself which made things cheaper. The boot install part of it was done by Car Tunes for about $500 and that included the parcel tray too.

• 3 months later...

Daaaammmmm man that is what i was looking for thanks for the ideas i have been racking my brain for ideas but i think that is what m looking for not to out there like some of them ya see A.

Hey how do ya go with vibrating and loss of bass, I mean the different positioning of the subs gives ya the different depth that kind of crap did it make much of a difference?

well these subs also came in a custom box made by kicker and they sounded awesome but unfortunetly the box wouldnt fit in the boot, the depth is nowhere near wat they sounded like in the custom box but that is to be expected. The boot lid does vibrate but u cant hear it inside the car :-) Still even with loss of bass, the fact that i still hav boot space and can pretty easily get to the spare makes up for it.

• 6 months later...