SAU Community

Mackay, Qld, Australia

The Mafia

i have no idea where people go haha i've hardly been anywhere appart from work and home haha i'll probably go for burn tonight, also i have a set of stock rims with kumho KU36 not sure on there condidtion but they have no gutterrash or anything and i dont want them haha what are they worth anyone wanna buy them? also have a set of stoc rims with unknown tires with out the centers that are on my car now that i won't need soon..

Yeah as Ben states, it's nothing special but it's all Mackay has to offer. Meetups at the harbour lol.

Hi Gents,

I only just realised that there is a Mackay section................

I was hoping that someone might know a competent haltech tuner in Mackay, any recommendations would be appreciated. It is a high HP fj20 engine in a DR30 coupe running a haltech E11.

I realise that Adrenalin used to do Haltech but have closed down. I was going to take it back to Aitkenvale Dyno in Townsville but if there was someone in Mackay i could trust that would be much preferred.

Cheers in advance.

So, my motor is finally built and paid for! (About time) Should be up here within 3 weeks after they do some final stuff to it. Next is a NPC clutch and then it'll be in the bay where it belongs! Just gotta buy my fuel setup and pipework! I cant wait to hit the black stuff again. I miss driving her. :(

Hi Gents,

I only just realised that there is a Mackay section................

I was hoping that someone might know a competent haltech tuner in Mackay, any recommendations would be appreciated. It is a high HP fj20 engine in a DR30 coupe running a haltech E11.

I realise that Adrenalin used to do Haltech but have closed down. I was going to take it back to Aitkenvale Dyno in Townsville but if there was someone in Mackay i could trust that would be much preferred.

Cheers in advance.

Why Brisbane, man? You only just moved here didn't you?

Ah well me and my gf are wanting to leave Mackay, housing is too expensive along with everything else. Want a change and we can both get transfers in our work it's just a matter of finding a place. We've both liked Brisbane a lot and i've met loads of guys in the V series section that live in brissy and the community is great so i'd like to get amongst that too. Same with housing in Brissy is much more affordable.

I've been here about 14 months now though.

Yeah this place is rough if your not wearing an orange stripey shirt thats for sure.

Had some presents waiting for me when I got home from work this morning. Waiting on a fan before mine flies apart, paid for express and the non express item I ordered a day before got here first from the same place :S

Mainly just trying to decide what exhaust manifold I want to run. I still really want a 6boost.....

Yep :/ paying $550 atm for a 4 bedroom standard place at slade point, we can rent an apartment that looks like a mansion for $350 that has everything we need. Just seems to be the logical thing to do, but that's not for another 6 months we've decided.

good luck with the rebuild mate, i have a spare vct switch too.

Cheers. Ill see if mine just needs new o-rings or something. Otherwise ill grab it when I get the cams. When does Phil get back?