SAU Community

Mackay, Qld, Australia

The Mafia

68510_4262661179821_1091432282_n.jpg

My favourite Pic has blue flames blasting out the side of it.

Nitro Nostalgia is on 18th May at Palmyra hopefully tracked is prep'd well enough to give us our first 8sec pass on home soil.

Starting at Hyundai in new cars next Monday and i'll have a demo car from the get-go.. also moving house tomorrow and will not have anywhere to put my car other than in the street. Figured i'll sell it and save the money i'm paying on loan/rego/insurance and grab another car in 12 months once i've got rid of these P plates and hopefully then i'll be in a place that has a garage of some sort. love this car so much but it's just not worth it when it could get damaged sitting where it is and paint fade/weather damage and not to mention it'd hardly get driven. I would rather send it off to someone that will take care of it.

Edited by Seano350GT

Whilst it may not seem too great now Sean at least you can put a bit of extra cash away for the car you really want and drive around town in a company car for free in the mean time!

Looks like a JUN 2.8 kit will be making its way into my parts collection shortly! :)

Mustard = $50 note.

I'm implying that I'll buy your car for $100 :P

smart ass.. aha

Whilst it may not seem too great now Sean at least you can put a bit of extra cash away for the car you really want and drive around town in a company car for free in the mean time! Looks like a JUN 2.8 kit will be making its way into my parts collection shortly! :)

Yeah absolutely man that's what i'm thinking about now. Who knows maybe by this time next year i could afford a GTR of some sort..

Yeah I'm looking at getting another R32 GTR sometime next year probably cost me 20-25k for a good condition one. Or either a front cut and build my engine first.

You will need a good shed if you own a GTR Sean because it will need lots of attention no matter what model you choose.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yeah I'm looking at getting another R32 GTR sometime next year probably cost me 20-25k for a good condition one. Or either a front cut and build my engine first.

You will need a good shed if you own a GTR Sean because it will need lots of attention no matter what model you choose.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Not if you can resist the urge to modify it :P

33 GTR should be pretty good

Get an FT86 for cheap, turbo the engine, fit nice rims + Suspension.........

Just sayin :)