SAU Community

The Sunny Coast Chat Post

Baysidebluebnr34

I'm going down to do a few runs :) first time ever, and I will suck! lol

And yeah I'm keen to meet up and go down there as a group.

Oh and with the whole Skyline vs Supra thing. Who cares bout the nitty gritty of the engine/gearbox specs.... Skylines are 10x the sex of any supra :P LOL

:D

Hmmm didn't think you were going to show your face down there...I guess if you don't show now it just proves you really are all TALK and scared!!!

scared of what? catching something from you?

bawahahahahaha

i'll be sure to help talk that gtr up that your "buying"

Hmmm didn't think you were going to show your face down there...I guess if you don't show now it just proves you really are all TALK and scared!!!

Keep the personal shit out of it....Stop acting like your 12 years old, im sick to death of reading this shit between you and allara, Hell i dont think i have even met both of you, if you cant keep it civilized , keep your comments to yourselves......both of you!!!

Now...

it only takes max two hours (depending on traffic )to willowbank.

I was thinking along the lines of 1115 am meet at ettamogha then get going no later than 1145am, no later .

I suggest to bring a esky with cold water bottles or the like cause damn it gets hot out there (predicted to be in the 30 degrees tomorrow ) ..also sunscreen and some uhf radios for the drive down, (if you have them).

If we need to stop for others a moby vics well it will be a fly by stop.be fueled and ready to go , otherwise it makes people cranky when others arent on the ball.

Racing starts at 2pm and its going to be great to catch up with some people.

ok this is messed up.

1. i never wrote this. i have been at the beach all day and and have the jelly fish stings on my arm and sides to prove it. not to mention 3 people i was with who can say i was in teh surf life savers area with ice on from around 12:30 until just recently.

2. i dont write like that!

Cool as... I am super stoked about this! Dont know what to wear.....nervous as.

So you racing chris??Need me show you how to drive the thing? hehe.If your racing you will need long pants,jeans are fine and a long sleeve shirt and a helmet , i can bring mine if someone needs one .damn i remember what is was like to race in this heat out there wearing that and damn it aint great but its a ball to get out there!!!