SAU Community

Custom Stainless Exhausts

kermit

wow Kermit dude

I just got back yesterday a saw the exhaust u built for me, and wat can i say its absolutley perfect mate

i am 357839495% happy with it and i just wanted to post to thank for all your work mate i really appriecate it

also if anyone is looking to get a custom exhaust built in wa the there is only one places u shud be going and that is kermit engineering, great prices brilliant work and an absolutley great guy aswell

thanks Kermit

Nick

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...

Hey Kermit, how long do i have to leave my car with ya?? Me car cant go missing for days as my girl might ask... lol... but if u do need it for a few days, i need to come up with a good reason... :)

Kermit did my R33 in a day, that was only cat-back and my R34 in a day and a half. That was turbo back. That gives you some idea :)

Btw Kermit. I need to come see you. Since putting my kit on, I need to move my muffler a bit further back. My rear bumper is a whole lot chunkier and my muffler is hiding lol. Its making my bumper black as a result. Should be easy enough. I'll give you a call in the near furture :(

Hey Kermit, how long do i have to leave my car with ya?? Me car cant go missing for days as my girl might ask... lol... but if u do need it for a few days, i need to come up with a good reason... :/

um would depend on what job you need doin mate , give us a call or a text and i will let you know

kermit 0422549050

• 4 weeks later...

Hey mate its almost time for me to upgrade my current xhaust set up on my S15, whick currentle has a mild steel 3.5" kakimoto.

What is it going to cost me to get a 3.5" cat back made up and whats the turn around time like on something like that?

I want to use a 3.5" in/out magnaflow racing mufler.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hey guys , ive been unable to get online for a while and during that time the business has gone through some changes . firstly i will actually be able to get online so i can answer pm's and also offer advice etc through the forum. I am no longer based in Girrawheen but am setting up a temporary workshop in welshpool instead , just off welshpool rd and leach hwy . having a better premises to work out of should allow me to appear more proffessional and offers more security than my previous workshop .

Will supply the workshop address by appointment only as i cannot always be onsite so i am best contacted through calling my mob number .

Although costs will increase slightly you can rest assured that i am still by far the cheapest person to see regarding high quality stainless steel , tig welded exhaust systems and cooler piping etc .

Im currently having a web site set up which will feature some of my previous work . Im hoping that this should be available shortly .

Kermit 0422549050

Hey guys , ive been unable to get online for a while and during that time the business has gone through some changes . firstly i will actually be able to get online so i can answer pm's and also offer advice etc through the forum. I am no longer based in Girrawheen but am setting up a temporary workshop in welshpool instead , just off welshpool rd and leach hwy . having a better premises to work out of should allow me to appear more proffessional and offers more security than my previous workshop .

Will supply the workshop address by appointment only as i cannot always be onsite so i am best contacted through calling my mob number .

Although costs will increase slightly you can rest assured that i am still by far the cheapest person to see regarding high quality stainless steel , tig welded exhaust systems and cooler piping etc .

Im currently having a web site set up which will feature some of my previous work . Im hoping that this should be available shortly .

Kermit 0422549050

Hey Mate

As discussed before, you will be required to become a official SAU trader to continue to advertise/trade on the forums. (We have been asking you for nearly 3 years now :( )

Please PM me for details.

Dan