SAU Community

Custom Stainless Exhausts

kermit

Picked up my car from Kermits yesterday. Have to say I'm a very happy customer. Been to him with my R33 and now with my R34. Next car I get is coming to you again Kermit. Thanks heaps :(

Oh... and here are some pics for any interested parties ;)

IMGP4373.jpg

IMGP4376.jpg

IMGP4375.jpg

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What's the muffler on there? Kermit can gimme a quote on an R34 GTR vspec exhaust? Prefer quiet but enough flow for about 450hp atw. Would probably want dump pipes done as well.

PM me if you're interested.

Hey guys . i just want to announce that the basic cost of a skyline or s13 ( or similar ) has now risen to $ 700 up $50 from the previous price . this is due to the increasing prices of the raw materials that i need to use . ive absorbed the price increase for as long as i can . the materials i use are of the highest quality and all work is garaunteed for my life time . if im alive , then the work that ive done ( not inc mufflers or parts supplied by customer ) is warranted . if im dead ? well youre buggered lol .

i would like appologise for the price increase but im still certain that this is still the cheapest TIG welded custom stainless exhaust system you can buy .

kermit 0422549050

What's the muffler on there? Kermit can gimme a quote on an R34 GTR vspec exhaust? Prefer quiet but enough flow for about 450hp atw. Would probably want dump pipes done as well.

PM me if you're interested.

The muffler is an SMB muffler. Just google SMB exhaust and you'll find their website. Can't remember it off the top of my head. It is very quiet, but you can definately feel the difference between this and stock. Very happy with it.

hey kermit are you able to do an exhaust system for v35? i want it quiet but at same time good flow. can you pm me for price and whats included etc. btw i think i saw you a couple days ago at noranda palms?

cheers richard.

i want a 3 and a half inch system put onto my 34 gtt.... nice and loud too... any idea how much im lookin at?

hey mate , what other mods do you have ? a 3.5" exhaust on a stock motor and turbo will lose you torque . making an exhaust loud is easy but i wouldnt want to go too big in diametre .

kermit 0422549050

hey kermit are you able to do an exhaust system for v35? i want it quiet but at same time good flow. can you pm me for price and whats included etc. btw i think i saw you a couple days ago at noranda palms?

cheers richard.

hey richard , i owuld need to see the car before i could quote as im yet to do one of these . best bet is to drop in sometime or give me a call on 0422549050 .

im based in girrawheen

kermit

hey mate , what other mods do you have ? a 3.5" exhaust on a stock motor and turbo will lose you torque . making an exhaust loud is easy but i wouldnt want to go too big in diametre .

kermit 0422549050

ok well its pretty stock, i just figured biger = louder i guess... 3 inch will do the job i guess??

i have a wierd exhaust on it now, but its quiet as so i want it gone... i bought a front pipe to fit gtt but was about ten inches too short of the cat, so somehow i have a dodgy cat back exhaust that wont line bolt up to a front pipe... any thoughts on this?

but yeah, i just want something that sounds really nice and is nice and loud... prob need to do full system i reckon...

Cheers

Guy

You can even ask Kermit himself, or Ryan (NISZILA)... My custom exhaust system absolutely pisses, it has a Kakimoto rear muffler and nothing else bar Kermit's 3" system (soon it will also get the 3" catco treatment), the noise is plenty enough. So much so in fact I'm getting myself a mid muffler because it is just unbearable on long distance/country driving. Take my word for it mate! :(

3 inch will definitely suffice, as long as it is complimented with the correct components...

Edited by Marco-R34GTT

yeah i like it but 3.75 inch tip isnt really what im going for... because the 34 will have a full uras kit, i want a big cannon to kinda go with the kit if you know what i mean... i was thinking around 4.5 inch or 5 inch tip... maybe titanium tip... or the same look if thats possible?

been thinking about this for a while now hence selling the other cars to fund this...

Cheers

Guy

No... it wasn't Titanium. Made to look like it though :ph34r:

What you have described is exactly what I have now. Just the muffler that you see at the top of this page on my R34. The muffler choice is what has the most influence on the sound. Marco and I have pretty much the same system except for mufflers. His is crazy loud and mine is pretty quiet. Depends what you're looking for.