• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey kermit how much do u think for a front/dump pipe on a r32 rb20det

cheers

ty :laugh:

while im happy to build you a custom dump/front pipe i strongly beleive that you should never spend more than what you have to . a custom piece is expensive compared to a justjap racing product which will do the job fine in a normal application . if it needs custom work than great but if not then i would save your money ( this only applies to dump/front pipes , premade or china catbacks are shit and rarely fit properly ).

i would happily fit the premade dump/front though . special care needs to be taken when removing the stock dump as the studs are easily damaged and if too many are damaged then the turbo will need to be removed.

pm for quote on fitting if interested .

kermit

why spend more than what you have to?

just wanted to thank kermit for the awesome job on my stagea with the 3" stainless exhaust and fmic kit,so happy with both and the sound is great,anyone lookin for a new exhaust,i definitely recommend kermit.and for $750 try and find another custom for that price

hey dude do u own the ceffy?

cause i need some plumbing done on my ceffy ie front pipe for high mount setup and some cooler pipes slightly tweaked.

its on a ceffy aswell

yes dude i to am blessed with the almighty cefiro. same motor too as yours.

i can make whatever you need done as long as its steel ( stainless or mild ). gives us a shout sometime or drop in . if car is off the road than depending on the area i may be able to visit you

kermit

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey kermit do you think you could make me up a side pipe for a r32 ,from the front pipe just out to the side for drift days, it doesnt have to be stainless im happy with mild steel, also how much $$$$$

i would be happy to put one of your stickers on my car aswell

cheers ty