Custom Stainless Exhausts

kermit

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And thats another grin on my face :nyaanyaa: Picked up my car yesterday afternoon:D Sounds sooo sexc. Kermits work definately seems very professional.

I will edit this post later and add some pics, hopefully be up over the weekend. Looks the goods, sounds the goods.

so i am just wondering how much will it be just to like have a rear muffler changed to just a straight pipe. so it kinda like a cat replacement pipe but just for the muffler??

mark... a friend has a dent in their sump due to a person using a jack in the wrong place. Short of replacing the whole sump... can u pull the dent out at all?

hey dan ,

i would say that an engineering shop would be able to knock the dent out once it is removed but to pull it out would be risky. i would say it can be done but i wouldnt want to do it just incase the whole sump distorted

kermit

Hey Mark, do you know where to get Hi Flo CAT's from?.

Mine seems to have a dismembered centre piece and is rattling all the time..... Lucky though, I thought it was my clutch :)

Hey Mark, do you know where to get Hi Flo CAT's from?.

Mine seems to have a dismembered centre piece and is rattling all the time..... Lucky though, I thought it was my clutch :)

yeah mate i can source high flow cats if you like for $300 then you just need flanges added to suit your exhaust. will text you price installed :) . the high flow cats i use are magnaflow.

kermit 0422549050

Hey Kermit,

I need a split dump+front pipe combo for a HKS 3037 Pro S internal gate turbo on a RB30. It is my understanding that the Pro S exhaust housing flange is unique to HKS and not something you can just buy from a shop.

Would you be able to help?

cheers

lukits01

kermit,

Coming up soonish I am looking at replacing the stock dumps, front pipe and cat. Currently have an HKS drager catback only.

Do you do dumps and front pipes? If you do could you give me an estimation on price.

Thanks for your time.

James.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Kermit

I've got a friend that saw my exhaust and loved it. He owns a WRX and was also looking at getting a cat back, 3" same as the one you put on my R33.

I was wondering if the $550 deal was still going. He still needs to get a muffler and also find out whether adding the exhaust will void his warranty, so he isn't looking at doing it right away, but definately in the near future.