SAU Community

Custom Stainless Exhausts

kermit

ok guys ,

for a limited time only i will be offering a 3 " custom mandrel bent stainless steel cat back exhaust ( you supply muffler of your choice ) for $550.

i now have my workshop and although i have stuff to sort out and a house to move into i also want to finally get busy and make a little money .

can use exsisting muffler if you wish as long as it is big enough and as its custom made it will be designed to sit as high as possible to avoid clearance problems.

kermit

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

got my 32 back from kermit today, had FMIC and dump pipe installed. VERY happy :)

car runs awesome, both items were installed perfectly and even though the FMIC caused some problems kermit was awesome and kept me informed with what was going on at all times, Illl be seeing him again for an intake pipe and BOV fitment :( great guy and great work !

what are screamer pipes?? i got a 4.5 inch tip on my cannon how much if i was going to get a 5 inch cannon??

ummm some mufflers are interchangable with their tips , most are not though . i would suggest a new muffler if you are that keen on a bigger tip.

kermit

ok guys ,

i now have my workshop , based in Girrawheen , behind my rental property. i will be setting up the workshop this week but i am ready immediately to carry out any work you require. i have enough stock of parts to do 5 cat back exhaust systems so if anyone wants one ( special price of $550 ) these can be started straight away and take a day to produce . My polishing set up is still a little shaky ( due to finances and xmas ) but any jobs that require polishing can be brought back and polished at a later date if the standard i provide is not to my satisfaction.

Also Cooler pipes and intake pipes can now be tackled properly.

any questions can either be directed to Pm or i can be contacted on 0422549050.

Kermit

please be aware that the workshop does have security and i live there too .

Hey Kermit,

have you considered making stainless steel Cold Air Intake boxs? There is not alot available for a BNR32 only really the ARC box. These are like 500 bucks, if i gotta pay that much i'd prefer it to be in polished stainless.

All i reaaly want is a box that fits the front corner of my GTR with a flange on the inside to mount a pod, a flange on the outside to mount the intake pipe and a pipe out the bottom to suck in cold air from outside the engine bay.

cheers

Paul

Now that's just going overboard.. want to put some LED's in there too?:/

I'd be happy with a shield but I think my setup would result in a reasonably odd shape. I may need a bit of pipe to push the pod further from the AFM or I would need a shield shaped thus "<". Having a lid on top is not essential. If you would like a guinea pig.. :laugh: