Custom Stainless Exhausts

kermit

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey kermeit was that you in that purple s14 last ngiht ? swear i heard someone call you (the driver ) kermit haha

i was in the 32 next to ya at city west

hey jamie are you talking about the one with number plates "bondee", if so thats a chicks car, she is part of that girls car club "tuned" if im not wrong :(

yes that was me driving the s14 with BONDEE plates . owner of the s14 and her best mate were given my R32 GTR for the evening . from what i heard it was driven hard......

kermit

hey kermeit was that you in that purple s14 last ngiht ? swear i heard someone call you (the driver ) kermit haha

i was in the 32 next to ya at city west

each race pipe is custom made to suit what ever car its for . if you just want a length of stainless pipe i would just go to an exhaust shop

kermit

could u supply a stainless steel cat replacement pipe for a R33? i can arrange my own fitting, just need the pipe thats all. thanks.

you swapped cars....omg....nothing agaoinst her for being a girl, good to see chiks with nice cars, but letting ANYONE else drive your car haha...gosh your brave :)

if udont mind me asking what rw power is her car compared to urs :( ?

hey jamie are you talking about the one with number plates "bondee", if so thats a chicks car, she is part of that girls car club "tuned" if im not wrong :happy:

yeh m,an, was a dude driving it for a while though.

hey sammie. all cat replacement pipes cost $120 . these are custom made to suit the car and come fitted with new gaskets. at a higher rev range you may get a slight increase in moise but nothing too scary.

this is a quiet week so can fit you in if needed

kermit

kermit how much am i looking at for a cat replacement for a r33 ? and would u expect the car to be considerably louder or ?

cheer sam

the driver of my car has a slightly modded R34 gtt . mine has a little over 300 at the rear wheels. i used to be anal about who drove it but these girls in the car are good friends so i wasnt too bothered.

and that dude driving it for a while was me

kermit

you swapped cars....omg....nothing agaoinst her for being a girl, good to see chiks with nice cars, but letting ANYONE else drive your car haha...gosh your brave :P

if udont mind me asking what rw power is her car compared to urs :laugh: ?

yeh m,an, was a dude driving it for a while though.

are you planning on making any exhaust manifolds or split dumps?

also what price would you charge for polished stainless pipework for a 32GTR...from pods to turbos, turbos to cooler, cooler to inlet...all standard pipes at the moment.

hey mate. exhaust manifolds are not on the cards at the moment but split dumps will be in the future.

hard to say a price for full pipework on a gtr as i am yet to tackle one. as soon as my cefiro comes in and is semi legal i will tear my gtr to pieces and see what is required. if you are keen we could use yours as the test vehicle. if your keen get a quote from one of the performance shops and i will beat it .

kermit

are you planning on making any exhaust manifolds or split dumps?

also what price would you charge for polished stainless pipework for a 32GTR...from pods to turbos, turbos to cooler, cooler to inlet...all standard pipes at the moment.

hey mate

sounds like you are after a avc / acv exhaust control thingy. i have heard that these are a little hard to come by but if you can get one then i can easily fit one . made by apexi i believe

kermit

' date='20 Nov 2006, 11:08 PM' post='2688742']

kermit,

im after i cat replacment pipe for my r33 but im also after one of those valve things that go inside it- which you can open and close (basicly to make the exhuast louder or softer)

possible to do something like that?

i have yet to do a R32 . is that gtr or gtst? probably about $750 to 800 all custom made and fitted including front bar trimming.

kermit

you dont by any chance fit FMICs do you ? someone said u do :S

if so how much for hybrid copy cooler only R32, all hoses pipes and clamps included