SAU Community

Custom Stainless Exhausts

kermit

hey jase. GTR is for sale because i have bought a ceffie drift car with a rb25det from japan and it will be my promotional car / drifter / hardcore streetcar / family car . ceffie will be more powerful .......

kermit

Krammmitttttt once my engine is fitted and gets retuned, I'll need you to knock me up a new straight pipe with muffler.

I'll see you before then anyway more than likely!

Why is GTR for sale :( Surely Vin won't be happy, as neither will u :) Going to miss that EVIL machine

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey mate. sorry but i wont copy stock parts this way. the only way i would do it is to have the car and build to suit . one tiny difference means that it wont fit and then my reputation is gone.

kermit

that sux cause correct me if im wrong but im going to have to pay labour twice to get new turbos fitted then you pull them off again to fit the dumps/front

the idea is i want the exhaust and turbos fitted at the same time

i think ....

This is Awsome. I need an exaust soon. Strapped for cash at the moment but End of January ill be chasing up for a full exaust.

Ill probs pick up the dump/downpipe myself then get you to make up a stainless steel exaust, hollow out the cat, also probs get a muffler off you unless I can pick one up somewhere cheap.

This is on a RB20DET cefiro aswell:D

God damn you got RB25 I want. Should be a nice car.

Would anyone recomend to get aftermarket exaust manifold or not bother and just keep the standard one?

Regards

Paul

Hey Kermit

I'm with Arkon.

If you are interested in tackling a R33 GTR big dumps to equal length top pipes I am in too.

Car is off the road due to plenum leaking (shiite gaskets) and will be having new turbs, new mgt, oil baffle, oil cooler, clutch, etc while it is out.

Here's the chance to cut your teeth on two sets. My thinking would be if you get it close from the engine end a small change from the cat back would be minor.

Arkon - you're running GT2860-5 on stock manifolds from memory? Ditto for the mods.

Let me know if you are interested and a guess at how much.

hey mate, after a price to fit a front dump pipe, one of the BATMBL ones so it shouldnt need modifying

ive had 3 or 4 places tell me this will take 2 or 3 hours and would cost $150 - $200 - $250 ??

i know it may involve a little more work than take it off, bolt it on, put it back, but geese ?

anyways, hope you can give me a nice price :P

• 2 weeks later...

sorry it has taken a while to get back to you. i would happily do this for $150. this would also cover any possible modifications needed to the rest of the exhaust ( as long as they are minor)

kermit

hey mate, after a price to fit a front dump pipe, one of the BATMBL ones so it shouldnt need modifying

ive had 3 or 4 places tell me this will take 2 or 3 hours and would cost $150 - $200 - $250 ??

i know it may involve a little more work than take it off, bolt it on, put it back, but geese ?

anyways, hope you can give me a nice price :huh:

dude u can fit it yourself its not that hard at all

dont have a lift/jack or watever, otherwise i would.

sorry it has taken a while to get back to you. i would happily do this for $150. this would also cover any possible modifications needed to the rest of the exhaust ( as long as they are minor)

kermit

cheers, will get back to you on this.

as soon as facilities allow i would be very keen to to do this sort of work

kermit

Hey Kermit

I'm with Arkon.

If you are interested in tackling a R33 GTR big dumps to equal length top pipes I am in too.

Car is off the road due to plenum leaking (shiite gaskets) and will be having new turbs, new mgt, oil baffle, oil cooler, clutch, etc while it is out.

Here's the chance to cut your teeth on two sets. My thinking would be if you get it close from the engine end a small change from the cat back would be minor.

Arkon - you're running GT2860-5 on stock manifolds from memory? Ditto for the mods.

Let me know if you are interested and a guess at how much.