Custom Stainless Exhausts

kermit

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i thought u get a massive fine for having an exhaust without a cat?

but i would like a bloody curdling exhaust :ninja:

if you dont have a cat dont you get a yukky petrol smell when you are driving, i think i read sumthin along those on these forums sumwere lol

you only get a fine in all the other states. here you get sent over the pits and they will tell you to fit a cat. if i get stickered i will just refit it. i build my cat replacement pipes to be a straight replacement for the cat so changing them over is a 5 minute job. i dont get any strange smells either although you may get a little discolouration of your rear bar around the muffler.

i have a 3 " straight through cannon style muffler , no cat and 3 " straight through front pipe and catback . havnt found another which sounds quite like mine . can replicate the cat back if you like the sound for $800 fitted inc muffler

kermit

i have a 3 " straight through cannon style muffler , no cat and 3 " straight through front pipe and catback . havnt found another which sounds quite like mine . can replicate the cat back if you like the sound for $800 fitted inc muffler

kermit

well ive got the twin 3 inch front pipes that merge into a 4 inch collector that goes into my MetalCat, then 3 inch all the way to a quiet kakimoto, so all id need replacing is the muffler. What mufflers (cannons) do you use??

to be honest i cannot remember which brand it was (nothing flash to be honest ) but i do remember where i got it so i can source more plus they only cost a couple of hundred bucks.

as soon as my car is running well ( my guru is hopefully fixed it already) again i will be making myself known at cruises . so i guess you can hear it in the flesh.

kermit

well ive got the twin 3 inch front pipes that merge into a 4 inch collector that goes into my MetalCat, then 3 inch all the way to a quiet kakimoto, so all id need replacing is the muffler. What mufflers (cannons) do you use??

to be honest i cannot remember which brand it was (nothing flash to be honest ) but i do remember where i got it so i can source more plus they only cost a couple of hundred bucks.

as soon as my car is running well ( my guru is hopefully fixed it already) again i will be making myself known at cruises . so i guess you can hear it in the flesh.

kermit

sounds good, let me know when youre up and running

what diametre pipe is it? does it require silicon hose? a rough quote would be about $120 fitted and polished but it does depend on the diametre.

kermit

what sort of cost would it be for an intake pipe for a hyundai excel ( :D )

bout 700mm long with one 45 degree bend

Krammmitttttt once my engine is fitted and gets retuned, I'll need you to knock me up a new straight pipe with muffler.

I'll see you before then anyway more than likely!

Why is GTR for sale :( Surely Vin won't be happy, as neither will u :) Going to miss that EVIL machine

hey mate. sorry but i wont copy stock parts this way. the only way i would do it is to have the car and build to suit . one tiny difference means that it wont fit and then my reputation is gone.

kermit

i need dumps and front for a r33 gtr . no fitting . could supply the stock ones if you need them to make up new ones while the turbos are off . 3in stainless