SAU Community

What best describes your "system"

NS2500

i have in car t.v with double din head unit. hooked up to dvd player. with splits in the doors or an R33.

6by 9`s in the back with 3 subs running off clarion amp.

my mirrors fell off last week. but it is all good cos the car is getting a to4e turbo as i speek

My Ex-System

Alpine 9874RB 60Wx4 w/ digital time correction & MP3

6.5" Infinity Kappa Perfect Spilts (Front/Amped)

6" Alpine DDDrive mids (Rear/Runin off head unit)

2 x Alpine Type R 12" Subs DVC subs in 2 1/2 box

2 x Alpine T757 Amps (100x2 @ 4 ohms)

Odessey 600CCA (i think) Battery

Stinger terminals etc etc

1 amp is running the spilts and the other amp is briged running the subs

-Sony head unit

-Sony indash 7 inch tv

-TV tuner

-PS 2

-Mb Quart splits - front and rear (2 extra sets ready to be installed 1 set front and 1 set rear)

-2 12 inch JL audio subs (soon to be replaced by 2 Blaupunkt Overdrive 12s)

-US 1000 2 ch amp - subs (extra amp US1000 ready to be fitted when new subs arrive)

-Weconic 4 ch amp - front and rear splits (shit house, will be replaced very soon)

:(

• 2 weeks later...

Kicker Square 15" L7 Sub

Dry Cell Battery

Stinger 1F Cap With Voltage Meter

Stinger 2GA Cabling

Stinger Platinum Battery Terminals

JL Audio 1/ 500 MonoBlock Amp

Alpine SCS-1756 S-Series 6-1/2" Splits

Alpine SPS-1729S S-Series 6-1/2" 2-Way

Alpine IVA-C800E Head Unit

Alpine TME-M750 6.5" Rear Screen

Alpine TUE-T152 TV Tuner

Sony Playststion 2

DVD Player

(more to come, still in the process of construction

• 10 months later...

My system consists of:

Source: Alpine / Nakamichi / Toshiba (CD/DVD/VCD/SVCD/MD).

Processing: PPI / Rane / Hardon Karmon ( line driver / dual 31 band parametric EQ's and a DTS decoder for true 5.1 surround ).

Amps: Zapco

Front: Morel Elate 6" midrange and Morel Supremo tweeters.

Center: Kicker 4"

Rears: Toyota Soarer 6"

Subs: Boston Pro10.5LF

Cable & Deadening: Streetwires / Stinger.

2GU UP, got any pics of ur system mate? just got my car and wanting to do a similar install with equitpment + ps2 sitting in my room in mid year when i get time. different cars but still i'd like to see some ps2 installs (:

where is the option for no system.....??? LoL.

I've been to concerned with getting the car running quicker and faster i've neglected the system, thou do have the amp, sub, and head unit sitting in my room, just need to get myself some decent speakers and put it all in.

No option suits my system :rofl:.

My head unit is a factory optioned Alpine unit with the word "N'fit" (Nissan Fitment?) written on the head unit, 11 band graphic equalizer, remote, speakers and speaker grills. As the head unit and digital equalizer are still working properly i have left these alone. But i replaced the 10yr old speakers with Hertz compition speakers, consisting of 2-way co-axials in the doors and 6" mid-bass woofers in the parcel shelf. Have also installed a four channel amp to power these speakers, as the factory unit did not have enough power output. Installed a gel-cell Optima battery, but this was done for other reasons not just audio.

I found the Hetz mid-bass woofers to be great, giving that thumping sound/feeling without the added weight of a sub and box.

-Apline CD/Tuner + Remote

-Alpine Type S 5.5 " Components in fron doors

-Apline Type S 6x9s in parcel shelf

-2 x Alpine Type S 12" (parallel) in custom box in boot

-Alpine mono block 700w into 2ohm load driving subs

the speakers are currently running off the head unit (4x45w) but have 4x75w Alpine amp to put in when i have the time - might need another head unit to get the extra pre-outs though

Just fitted (yesterday) lite glo LED undercar kit. VERY Ricy i know, but looks awesome, especially on VU meter simulator mode (bass sensitive)

unfortunately doesn't make the car any faster though...

Guest RedLineGTR

simple system splits at the front and 6inches in the back double din head unit. Does its job rather spend it on power :D

H/U: Alpine CDA7913R I think (can't remeber)

Front: Fusion Jonah 5.5" components, JBL GT 8's

Rear: Kenwood Carbon coned 6"

Subs: 2 X Fusion Jonah 12's

Front Amp: Soundstream Tarantula 500/4

Sub Amp: Fusion Jonah D-Class modded to 1 Ohm stable.

Battery and Wiring: Stinger/ Phoenix Gold

Might get a Jonah 4 channel as I want to amp my rear's and run a set of components in the boot lid.

Source: Alpine CDA-9185 HU w/ MP3 stacker

Fronts: Infinity Kappa 6" coax. fronts w/ Cerwin-Vega! AI Series 1" component tweeters

Rears: Infinity Kappa 6½" coax.

Sub: Infinity Kappa Perfect 10.1 in 0.95ft³ sealed bandpass (ported through orig. rear shelf speaker holes)

Amp: Infinity RA6006 Reference amp.

Didn't want too much volume, already half-deaf from doing too much sound-engineering minus the ear plugs. But meets my main goals: Clarity & leaving as much boot space as possible! (Also helps having easy accessibility to things... Hmm, where's that sponsorship?!? :thumbsup:)

My system consists of:

- Kenwood 4x50watt MD Headunit

- Fusion 6.5" 2 ways front and rear off headunit

- Sony Xplode 6x9s in parcel shelf amped off a jaycar response 2x100watt amp

- Fusion 12" powerplant Sub powered by a Fusion 2x100watt powerplant amp

Want to get fusion 6x9s, another powerplant amp and fusion motorized face mp3 head unit to complete the fusion set. Will probably be selling the kenwood and sony gear soon.

Pioneer DEH-7550 Headunit

Hifonics 5 1/4" splits front doors (Run from AMP1 in Kicker Kx 6004.)

Pioneer Yellow Cone 6x9 (Run from AMP2 in Kicker Kx 600.4.)

2 x Kicker L7 12" Subs (Running from Kicker Kx 1200.1 @ 1ohm 1500w RMS)

Odyssey 1000 Dry Cell Battery (Car accessories / 600.4)

Odyssey 1500 Drycell Battery (Powering subs)

:rave:

Oh and this is in a 92 Nissan Terrano Turbo Diesel, 5 sp manual, New turbo with RX7 Compressor wheel running 12.5psi (My old turbo blew to bits, digging big trenches in school ovals ;) grass drifting.

0-100 in under 10seconds!

:D Nissans own

• 4 weeks later...

Pioneer head unit.......Weconic 400w amp.........1 Ultimate US titanium sub woofer...2 kenwood tweeters on the doors...2 splits in the doors....and a couple of alpine speakers from japan.....theyre on the back shelf, not sure what theyre called......but theyre definately not 6 x 9's....actually look like a buble on the back shelf....

Cheers!