My New Car

TrentGTR

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I mean if you crash it because of inexperience, cop trouble (GTR>P-plater>??), stuff breaks & you can't afford to get it fixed, that sort of thing. I wasn't being a smart arse, I was just saying to take what's been said by other people seriously, it's responsibility now.

Of course I could save it because I don't really give a shit about the details & I know I could chop you in my gtst anyway :yes: But I did mean it because now your into a different side of the driving world & even as a skyline driver respresenting the responsible enthusiasts amongst us.

No problem man! :)

Ive been hurting laps around Perth for the past week and im sure my twins are exhausted and out of boost lol!

Now its back to reality, the GTR is in the garage, and im back to driving the Nissan Pulsar SSS as my daily driver. And ill bring out the beast only when I haveto! (i.e. cruises, woopass weds, and dates)

That should save me some petrol...

Edited by snatCh

Join sauwa!

Butler just jealous his 180 doesnt go fast in a straight line :yes: hehehe

good luck going driving the gtr on the weekends :) i know so many people that have a bunky and a nice car and they seems to drive the nice car more than the bunk hehe :P:)

And Remember if you need any help on Information on the GTR, what parts you should change etc etc, if you have any problems just post up, althou you will get the typcial replys there are a few people out there that will post something helpful :)

Enjoy The GTR

Cheers Michael :)

ps ask alots of question, you learn more that why :) you may piss off a few members but oh well they can live with it :P

First lesson, engine + suspension > bodykits and flashy colored lights :)

Actually. Handling upgrades. :yes:

Suspension, sway bars, castor, camber, etc etc.

Then engine.

Leave it as a sleeper. :P Well... how much of a sleeper can a gtr be. LOL

:'( i want a Top Secret bodykit :'(

dont buy a copy kit, you will find it will fit poorly and need modifation to fit right.

If you want a to kit ur gtr do it right and get a real one.

I would say get incontact with C-red, as they do m-sports kit and they may be able to source you are real Top-sercet kit

Cheers Michael

just leave it as is dude work on suspension and motor and maybe rims

tein coilovers

all camber arms

sway bars

strut braces

castor rods

subframe bushes

apexi air filters

boost controller

fuel pump

power fc

cams

twin plate clutch

awesome track car :yes:

" woopass weds.."

See ya there in a few weeks

"...Actually. Handling upgrades. :)

Suspension, sway bars, castor, camber, etc etc.."

Check out the Group Buy thread for suspension kits by Sydney Kid, cat knows his stuff. Ask him about revalving the shocks for a track orientated spec :P or go to W.A. suspensions and see Rod Ryan or Brad (skyline owners) and get some adjustable teins. Or leave it alone and have some money for living your life :yes:

Check out the Group Buy thread for suspension kits by Sydney Kid, cat knows his stuff.

Yeah i heard it's fuggin good, but wanted coilovers in the end, so went for teins.

Or leave it alone and have some money for living your life :yes:

This... I have to agree! hahahahahahaha

but enter the track just dont set it up for nothing..

well put. actually get it out on the track and learn how to drive the thing before modifying it. and when you do modify it, take it out and use it for what it was ment to do at the track. you can learn the limits of your car in a safe environment instead of on the streets and ending up wrapped around a pole.

' date='12 Nov 2006, 12:56 PM' post='2663683']

good luck going driving the gtr on the weekends :P i know so many people that have a bunky and a nice car and they seems to drive the nice car more than the bunk hehe :) :)

The bunky is only there for when the good car is broken :(

And on the topic of getting on the track.. anyone here do any motorkhanas and such? There's a monthly one out at the SpeedDome I've been contemplating..

I too have also previously stated that I am jealous, I worked long and hard to buy my R32 GTSt and it has been a long time coming. I must say I would probably prefer the rear wheel drive goodness.. just means you gotta be on the ball all the time.. hard coilovers + boost at the wrong time = lots of sideways :)

well i cant but i hate seeing cars go to waste if they are setup..

sounds like mine.. all the suspension work under the sun is done, and its never seen a track in 2 years..

that said, its barely seen the ROAD in 2 years... (bunky/company car gets driven alot, skyline is almost like a monthly thing now days :))

definately work on handling as your first mods (if you do any.. i imagine a 33 GTR would exhaust your fund source at 17 :P)

mines had handling done, nice kit and rims, and only now am i starting to push out a few more horsies.. cant wait to put it to its proper use on a track soon!