Sinful

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ill be driving a mates car in - he loses his licence for 6 months tomorrow

Ill be around Saturday & Sunday as ill have to drive his car back to the gong once its finished lol

Hoping to see some good cars!

i'll be going on the friday and saturday. oh, hang on, we aren't talking Tokyo Autosalon, but the Sydney Autosalon. funnily enough I wont be going. been dissapointed so many times it's not funny. so I'm afraid I'll be giving it a wide birth. I may just feed $30 into a shredder instead, at least I wont have to drive anywhere to do that! man I'm a bitch, but seriously been let down badly before. :laugh:

Mate has his car in the mechanics and they are working frantically to have it ready in time to tow up from melbourne.

He wants to take the outright dyno crown just to annoy people lol. He has a holden/Isuzu rodeo V6 and if it all gets together in two days he might just win. He got an invite for winning the Melbourne round earlier in the year making from memory around 600rwkw.

Since then there has been some major hardware changes that will support enough power to break the record unless the engine breaks first haha.

He has 48 hours to wire in a new ecu, drop engine in and tune. Odds are against him to get there but if he does it will put on a good show.

ill be going on sunday

theres a rave at the superdome and it finishes in the morning so ill just walk over after the rave

yeah! godspeed! im there, finally someone from sau..

dude you know anyone else is going?

lol

ill be going

but in NSW its called a barber

only camp fags got to teh salon

takes 5 minutes costs 5 bux at the barber

where as camp blokes go for 2 hours costs 30 bux and their head still looks like a POS

lots of camp blokes in sau

ill be entering with OSH-33N r32.... doing dyno comp, gettin a nice safe tune tomorrow, no point goin on the limit with the cars that will be there..

autostyle (600awkw+) PSI vlt- 800rwhp+ etc theres gonna be some big power runs

ben...