SAU Community

R34s...please!

NS2500

im in the process of getting moneis together so i can get bigger cams (not overly big) and valve springs to go with. :rofl: hopefully will get a nice amount of power then............so doesnt make the car seem like its "all show and no go"

not that i really care what people think on that topic

damn it sounds like ur real serious about pumping as much out of that NA as possible. have you ever thought of getting a turbO? not that theres anything wrong with ur NA, but the benefits would be alot more!!!

like i said though its a hot looking car.

yes i am quiets serious about keeping her n/a!!!!!!!

i do agree that yes the benefits of a turbo are there.........but i dont want to be like everyone else who has a turbo......

i have a plan that i am sticking too..........

do the cam shafts, valve springs, bearings too! aftermarket ecu

and see what happens! may end up being a rebuild!

Putting the camera to good use this weekend.

Some photography at the Port Adelaide Wharf tonight...

dark_factory_hun.jpg

warf_behind_2.jpg

And the Holden Blimp flying over my place yesterday :thumbsup:

holden_blimp.jpg

• 1 month later...
Hi guys, the weather was nice over the weekend so me and the missus took some shots in front of adelaide oval and the city east end.

Very nice mate. The stripe suits it well too. You've done the right thing with the caps as 34 wheels look feral without the centre caps on. I had a set of 34 GTT wheels on mine and they look very very tacky without them :blush:

Very nice mate. The stripe suits it well too. You've done the right thing with the caps as 34 wheels look feral without the centre caps on. I had a set of 34 GTT wheels on mine and they look very very tacky without them :)

Thanks mate, yeah caps stay on :) Unless it's like on an S14 or something or S15, it seems to go well with those cars without caps for some reason.

Hey Howie nice 34, Hey you have the GTR style rear bar dont you? Do u have ne idea if it would go with a impul kit? (impul front n sides with a GTR style rear bar) Cause yours seems to blend in nice

Cheers Tom, it's the factory option from the nismo catalogue, not quite GTR style. I've thought about getting just the impul front bar for the car, but wasn't sure about keeping the skirts, the rear though would probably look fine with it.

hey peoples my 34 is to leave Japan sometime this month i hope.....

anyway heres a few pics of it in Japan

very nice ride.love those rims.

hope you gona take that wing off....

please take that wing off.

Edited by fob2nv

Nice lownx! Looks rad... like how you kept the kit, it's minimalistic. Btw, you wouldn't have an SR20DET Green NX-Coupe before would you?

Edited by Howie

yeh cheers guys

i plan to take the wing off, not the first thing on my list but i will be removing it eventually

been told its bolted on pretty good so there going to be a few holes to fill