SAU Community

R34s...please!

NS2500

So Cam you know you have it backwards when you have an EVO for a track car and a GT-R for the daily right? :D

Here's some of my car.

Hey Andrew, yeah mate I know I know.....

I thought it would be cheaper to have an Evo as the race car! How wrong could I be, I'm having to spend a fortune to try & catch that black weapon from up this way... lol The Evo now looks like it will be off the road for a couple of months while we change & improve a few things & make it more suitable to the Dutton type format. We've learnt heaps from the Qld & NSW rounds & will be better for the experience.

& btw it's nicer to have the R as a daily, I get to drive it more that way! You just get so many more "looks" in the GTR compared to the Evo. hehe

Awesome ride btw, I've read somewhere that you've changed to smaller turbo's, what's your reasoning for that? Will you be competing in the Qld & NSW rounds of the Dutton next year?

Cheers Cam

• 3 weeks later...

hey guys.. this is my r34 gtt which i bought about a month and half ago.. just recently put 22" gv2's on the rear and 20" gv2's on the front .. next mod is to get coilovers and have it tuckin.. anyway tell me what yas think.. cheers

post-28415-1182232529_thumb.jpg

post-28415-1182232579_thumb.jpg

Nice one Cara.. got any side shots? Your 34 looks sorta like mine with the nismo stripes running down the side and the eyelids.

Edited by Howie

thanks mate, i just ordered the coiloverse so it look even better soon :yes:

What coilovers did ya get? I just got Tein Super Streets installed, will take new pics and post em in the next couple of days - yeah makes car look and handle ten times better.

the latest of my gurl

ahhh makes me wonder maybe I should have kept the eye-lids on all this time... but I don't know, they somehow hide the sexy clear headlights so I decided not to leave them on and took them a few days after fitting them on. What do you guys think - on or off?

eyes.jpg

noeyes.jpg

Alien i would of kept them on looks real nice on the black. i was gonna take mine off too, but everyone told me not too :thumbsup:

here are some more pics, took them today at my mechanics workshop!!

i like nismo wheels, but like my koya wheels more! lol

the stripes going down the side are actually quite thick

That looks shit hot

me thinks so tooo!!!!!!!!!!! lol. makes the car stand out that little bit more, not too sure whether that is a good idea with all the skylines being stolen at the moment though :)

but at least she is now "not just another white skyline" she is now a white skyline with nismo stripes LOL!!!! :(