SAU Community

Electroinic Boost Controller (ebc) Survey

J_Red33

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have been looking into getting a boost controller.

i have been looking at getting a hks evc 5, one of the things that bugs me about it tho is the measements are in kpa?, can this be changed to psi?, or bar?

i have looked around on the net and found nothing....

i even d/led the englsih manual, and i still have no idea.

Edited by Wezz

Using a Blitz DSBC Spec-R

Cons:

Took me a while to work the controls, and the display is not that easy to read if you mount it too far from you.

Would be great if there was a remote switch for scramble boost.

Pros:

Works very well, 4 different settings and a scramble boost. Plus the usual readouts like boost, peak boost etc.

Edited by Howie

i have been looking into getting a boost controller.

i have been looking at getting a hks evc 5, one of the things that bugs me about it tho is the measements are in kpa?, can this be changed to psi?, or bar?

i have looked around on the net and found nothing....

i even d/led the englsih manual, and i still have no idea.

hey evc 4 it is.. if your looking at the previous model i posted.

kpa is exactly the same as bar. just x 100 so it isnt really anything to worry about. 150kpa = 1.5 bar.. pretty simple

From what I've already heard from others, not just on here is that the Profec B-spec isn't really that good. At least you wouldn't be wasting as much money.

i'm assuming the people you 'heard' from dont have any first hand experience. I'm currently running one on the GTR. I like it a lot. it's very small. the last boost display function makes it easy to tune by yourself, the only thing it lacks imo is scramble boost, but it is very easy to switch from hi/lo (just one button press). and the most important thing of all, the boost curve. I'd like to see a flatter one!

0517001bo2.jpg