SAU Community

Awesome Skyline Documentary

Hi Guys,

Found this awesome documentary which includes in car footage of the Top Secret GTR doing a 0-300 run on Japanese Streets and a hot lap of the Nurnburgring in a Pro Spec R34 GTR (MY BAD NOT A Z TUNE) with Dirk Schoysman who set the original production car lap record in the R32 GTR. Well worth the download. There are not a lot of seeds but I will be seeding the torrent on a 1mb upstream connection in Sydney so you will get a decent throughput. More downloaders means better speeds so keep it seeded guys!

http://www.torrentspy.com/torrent/435015/T...line_GT_R_Story

:cool:

Edited by Chris_R33GTSt

already got that video - there was another one on you tube, some guy was going hard on the ring with the gtr - truly awesome! But that prospec gtr is just unreal. I read that shen was selling that or he already sold it - to make way for his next project or something....

That car has some phenomenal braking power. Dirk takes it from about 250 to about 100 to go through the hairpin in a few seconds.

If anyone else wants it let me know. Ill probably seed it for at least another week. You should be able to get at least 30-50 KB/s off me.

Iv had the dvd for a while, it was a great doco and some mad skylines. Though only thing that was cutting into me was the narrator. lol pommies.

On the dvd it has a special with just the camera shots and another two, three laps of the circuit, and the only talking is done by the rb26 as he puts it through the paces. I could sit all day and watch it.

ps, im pretty sure the 34 aint a ztune (nismo) cause the dvd was realesed in 2003. Puts out some power still

My bad mate! I was a bit pissed when I watched it originally and could have sworn... Lol its about 700Mb and i'm going to keep seeding this because its an awesome piece of info to pass onto your SS Falcodore loving neighbour. Now put that in your peace pipe and smoke it :laugh:

1k/sec

Hmmmmmmm no comment for the 4+ aussie seeders

EDIT: OMFG im such a n00b lol for some stupid reason i had 5 d/l's going and was wondering why i was still only getting 4-5k/sec, cos thats what i had limited uTorrent to :S

Now im gettin 500k/sec, much better! bout 50k/sec from the Skyline vid.

Edited by MADGT4

Awesome, downloading now - Will seed for ages!

Hi fellas,

I'm a torrent noob and don't know what I'm doing. I just spent 12 hours downloading the torrent and now it's seeding?? What does seeding mean as it doesn't seem to expalin it very well in help? I think it means people are now downloading the torrent from me??

Also how do I watch the movie now as I don't want to do something wrong and lose my movie.

Cheers

Ok worked it out - an amasing watch at the Nurnburngring at the end - that driver is so on the ball - didn't think too much of the pommie beginning though. If we did those speeds on aussie motorways you'd be in goal!