• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by wrxkilla

Sorry mate

That was rev210

Sorry.

Redirect that at rev210 then :P

typical gti-r driver jumping to the wrong conclusions :uh-huh: :bahaha:

also would u like to edit your last post?

Originally posted by INASNT

U r right about the habibs tho cereal, all those vl turbo drivin wankers have upgraded to r33's!! its suxs

I had a VL Turbo.. and now an R33.. and im not a habib wanker..

Your so very quick to throw generalizations INASNT :P

teh GTiR is an awesome little machine.. and I beleive will munch many a GTST.. hell, i rekon they'll give a fair whack of GTRS some whoopass as well.

Definatley a little car id love to own...

Bren, you're right, you're not a habib. But you are from Melton so it's kinda like the same, ain't it ;)

How's the skyline going? Done any more to it since I last saw it at the Lorne cruise?

Originally posted by ex-static

I had a VL Turbo.. and now an R33.. and im not a habib wanker..

Your so very quick to throw generalizations INASNT :P  

teh GTiR is an awesome little machine.. and I beleive will munch many a GTST.. hell, i rekon they'll give a fair whack of GTRS some whoopass as well.

Definatley a little car id love to own...

Originally posted by ex-static

heh.. :P I knew that.. i just like stirring the pot..

:shake:

there are so many r33's now near where i live i see about 5 a day, and most of the drivers look like they used to or should be drivin vl's with inteceptors dumped on its arse with a turbo badge they pinched off sum1's car at the local shopping centre, if u get my dfift ;);)

LOL!

I grew up from St. Albans mate, I see VL Turbo's at every street corner.

There are a handful that really blow the pants of ya. They look slick and they have the power to boot! Go the Nissan powered Holden :P

Originally posted by wrxkilla

Hey rev210,

I'll race you anytime. Give us a break mate.

No need to call our car a peice of poo.

Whats wrong, cant you afford to buy the real deal Mr Skyline Taxi??? Geez, your one of them, I drive a GTST, my car is better than everything on the road. MATE - ITS NOT A GTR

Go home.

Stock GTiR running Pod Exhaust 14psi.

I'll blow you out of the water. And I'll leave it at that.

Chill mate.

'Peice of poo' are your words not mine. Sure I have some opinions about the car that might sound a little depreciating but, I didn't knock the performance at any time. I might be a little envious that I can't fit into one because I like the idea of having a car that looks 'family' (ie: not mean or sexy) and can kick ass. Horses for courses mate. You don't like line's cause they look like taxi's I don't like GTiR's cause I can't fit in them (just cause they look like a *#%* box doesn't put me off).

Do you think your car is better than anything else on the road? sure you do! you would have sold it otherwise. Better than 'almost' everything then? I'm sure you believe that too, once again you would have sold it otherwise. What about better than everything else on the road? I can't say I do, there are a number of cars I would much rather be driving than the R33, I just can't afford them or they don't fit my application well enough.

BTW, can afford to buy a GTR, just didn't because the gtst is the car I use for work (better fuel ecconomy).

I have only done a 13.4, what have you got to worry about? thats pretty darn slow. From the sounds of things GTiR's will kick my ass on a good day, then again talk is cheap and racing is fun.:P